Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by aja1333
    You made my whole point with your last sentence. If your going to write a 2000 word blog, put pictures and facts together, come up with a list and order, then why wouldn't you take the little extra time to make it perfect? If/When I write a blog, you can be the first one to check the grammar/spelling of it.
    Isnt it "If You're going to write" not your... See annoying isnt it? You write a 50 word reply and I find a mistake.....
    Here is the thing guy, it will never be perfect no matter how much i proof read it. Im not a good or great writer for sure, hell im not even decent..... What i dont get is why out of all the fucking blogs on this site you pick mine to bitch about grammer and spelling when how flawed mine are which i admit the spelling and grammar isnt up to par..... You pride your self on spelling and grammar and your replys are pretty flawed.
    Updated 09-13-2011 at 06:00 PM by THE_CRIPPLER
    You made my whole point with your last sentence. If your going to write a 2000 word blog, put pictures and facts together, come up with a list and order, then why wouldn't you take the little extra time to make it perfect? If/When I write a blog, you can be the first one to check the grammar/spelling of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by YourLanguageisoffensive
    Would Yokozuna count as a transitional champion?
    A one year reign? I dont think we had a championship reign that was anywhere near that lenth of time since then. I think Yoko was far from a Transitional Champion.... and If he was I dont think he be in the class of these other men... Good worker for a man his size, its hard to beileve he could actually move lets alone perform creseive kicks, hell i cant do the kick and get the height Yoko did, he was a Great athlete.
    Would Yokozuna count as a transitional champion?
    Damn i messed up
    Quote Originally Posted by aja1333
    So I've been coming here for awhile, reading the news, the blogs, etc. And maybe I'm not the first one to notice this, but does anybody proof read their blogs before they post them? I mean, the spelling and use of grammar in this particular blog are that of a 4th grader. I'm not knocking anybody's opinion, we're all entitled to one and we're all entitled to share that opinion. However, these blogs would be much more enjoyable to read if the writer would take a little extra time to edit. If you spend all the time it takes to actually write a blog, why not make it perfect?
    You know what, you are right, im gonna sit here for hours and proof read my stuff.... but i will get a degree in journalism first of course, just so I can write these Blogs I dont get paid for so the 10's of people could read them..... Honestly I mean if people could understand them and there is not " U Sez" or "he 4Got" "Cuz he wasnt good" then i dont see the major complaint.... I mean, I apologized several times for misspells and Grammar problems in the post... To be honest if you wanna go ahead and Write a 2,000 word Blog and put pictures and put fact together, Not to mention think of people to put on the list and What place to put them and see how many errors you have even with proof reading.
    So I've been coming here for awhile, reading the news, the blogs, etc. And maybe I'm not the first one to notice this, but does anybody proof read their blogs before they post them? I mean, the spelling and use of grammar in this particular blog are that of a 4th grader. I'm not knocking anybody's opinion, we're all entitled to one and we're all entitled to share that opinion. However, these blogs would be much more enjoyable to read if the writer would take a little extra time to edit. If you spend all the time it takes to actually write a blog, why not make it perfect?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.