Blog Comments

im gonna check out part 2 in a minute, but crippler i must say im loving your top 5 lists. i see youve inspired a bunch of copycats of late but yours is the best by a distance, great structure and insight sir
    good list, but just one little thing. i think the benoit angle royal rumble is a bit hard to call a rematch. it is technically, but unforgiven was basically a rematch from the feud that began at wrestlemania a year earlier. just sayin
    The only wrestler worth criticising here is CM Punk because of the status he has obtained as of late.

I agree wholeheartedly with what you said about CM Punk being overrated.

After returning from his MITB win, it's been downhill with CM Punk. He's run out of interesting shoots to say, so lately he's been throwing stupid insults.

HHH out-promo CM Punk. When HHH said to Punk: "if you get over with the fans, you will get the push." That shot down all of Punk's arguments for why he believes guys like HHH are holding him down.

Then the matches. CM Punk looks too small against the other heavy weights. It's like he is trying too hard in the ring against them, which makes him look so weak. I am not convince Punk belongs in the upper class of heavy weights.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513
    I agree on the list but what made me like Kaz was his rise in 2006 and 2007 I think when he won a tournament and got a world title match against Kurt Angle. He went to the WWE a year after that and then came back. Him leaving messed up his push in my opinion. I agree on everything else.
    Kaz left TNA cause he didnt want to or he had to Job to a Nascar guy and he was upset about it. So I dont think it killed ipush, I think his push was dead or they were pushing him down the card and Kaz got upset, Then WWE didnt really care much about him and he went back to TNA, and you know how TNA loves WWE rejects so he finally started getting a push in his return.
    it is actually sad to see a wrestling fan think mick foley is more deserving of a title than jerry lynn...nothing against foley as he did work hard but his wrestling level was not on the same power as lynns...but each to their own... btw if you cant think of many great ecw matches...go back and watch rvd vs jerry lynn fued or malenko, eddie, benoit etc put on classics...worth the read though...it was funny
    I agree on the list but what made me like Kaz was his rise in 2006 and 2007 I think when he won a tournament and got a world title match against Kurt Angle. He went to the WWE a year after that and then came back. Him leaving messed up his push in my opinion. I agree on everything else.
    What about the Nash turn during the "finger poke of doom incident" Nash did that big shoot promo earlier and during that match the fans went wild before and after the turn.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.