View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 5 Transitional World Champions of All Times

Sorry I deleted this post... too many people following my post and just insulting for no reason..... Thanks for reading

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:48 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Over The Top Heels of All Times.

This blog has been deleted

Updated 09-14-2011 at 09:01 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 5 Most Boring World Heavyweight Titles Reigns in Wrestling History (WWE/WCW/ECW)

Sorry deleting all my blogs... comments of some people just lead in to arguing and personal insults.... so i will just take them down... ill take my chances in the forum, people on blogs are just too much of a problem..... Thanks for reading and Thanks for the good comments and pointing out some things i forgot or missed or helping me remembering some boring title reigns that deserve mention.

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:52 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Good Deeds/Random acts of Heroics and Kindness in Wrestling

This Blog is dedicated to real life good deeds done by Wrestlers and wrestling personailtys... Im not gonna count make a wishes and so on, cause alot of Wrestlers are very willing to do any make a wish appreance.... So Foleys and Cenas many charity acts are not considered on here, im not saying they dont count, this list is just focused on different good deeds... these are acts that I comment on by ...

Updated 09-11-2011 at 03:52 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers

Sorry Blog Deleted thank you for reading.... if any one can tell me how simply erase them then that would be great

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:54 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Intercontinental Championships of All Time

Cody Rhodes wants to bring back prestige and meaning to the Intercontinrtal Championship, so now we will look back at the top 5 IC champions of all times.

5. Chris Benoit
    Say what you want about Chris Benoit, but his impact on the IC title can not be deined..... After years of Roaddog, Billy Gunn, Chyna, Blue meanies, Goldust and the GodFather holding the Intercontinental title ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.