View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. In Defense Of: Eric Bischoff

In this edition of "In Defense Of" I will take a stab at defending one of the most Controversial figures in the IWC and wrestling and that is Eric Bischoff. These blogs usually reflect on in ring talent but in todays blog I will go to the management side of wrestling and take a look at and defend one of the most hated figures in wrestling Easy E, Eric Bischoff.

In 1994 Eric ...

Updated 08-31-2013 at 01:15 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Defense Of: Lex Luger

My last "In Defense Of" Blog involving Sid was very well received and I seen that alot of people feel the same about Sid as I do. So Today I'm gonna concentrate on a much more controversial figure in prowrestling and that is "The Total American Narcissist Package" Lex Luger.... Every wrestler not named Sting has nothing but bad things to say about Lex Luger when his subject comes ...

Updated 08-30-2013 at 09:15 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In Defense Of: Sid

I wrote my in Defense of Blog a few days ago about The Ultimate Warrior and surprisingly I found out that a lot of people feel the same way about the Warrior as I do. The Warrior is no ones favorite wrestler but certainly doesn't deserve the criticism he gets for his 1 WWF Run... Today I'am gonna blog about another controversial figure in wrestling and that is Sid/ Sid Vicious/ Psycho Sid/ Sid Justice ...

Updated 08-25-2013 at 07:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. In Defense Of: The Ultimate Warrior

I decided to start a blog on defending Wrestlers that the IWC to tear to shreds. The IWC are a weird bunch, We will completely overate some wrestlers and undeservingly bury another. So today I will be defending a man who has been a punching bag for Internet wrestling fans since the Internet was invented and that is the one and only Ultimate Warrior.

One of the complaints people have with ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 11:08 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.