View RSS Feed

THE_CRIPPLER

1. Top 5 Steve Austin Matches

Every where I go on the Internet people are comparing Stone Cold Steve Austin to Hulk Hogan. Saying thins like "They weren't Great Wrestlers and didn't have Great matches but they made up for it with Charisma". People always type cast Austin as a 1 trick pony or a Guy with a great character, I say BULLSHIT to that... I even heard someone on a wrestling internet show say that The Rock and ...

Updated 05-27-2012 at 10:46 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Classics OnDemand The Monday Night Wars Review 5/12/17

We Start Off with the RAW IS WAR intro.

Segment #1: Hart Foundation Opening Promo
    The entire Hart Foundation come out with the leader Bret being Wheeled out in a Wheel Chair (Bret Hart was Awesome in his Wheel Chair Heel Act).... Bret Hart talks about how he would take these men (The Hart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 5 Chris Jericho Matches

With all the Flag talk about Chris Jericho and the 30 day suspension, I decided to count down Jericho's best matches.

This isn't The Greatest Jericho Moments, This is the Best Matches of Chris Jericho. I will not include Matches from Japan, I'm Also not including tag matches. So enough with the time wasting explanation, I will get to the list.

Updated 05-25-2012 at 11:28 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE 24/7 ondemand OMG Moments Review

This is the review of the OMG moments section of the May WWE 24/7 Ondemand programing.

WHC Battle Royal: Smackdown 2006.

This is a Battle Royal to determine the New World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown since it was Vacated by Batistia after suffering injuries by Mark Henry....We join the Battle Royal in progress as the last Suprise Entrant makes his way to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is CM Punk The Biggest Hypocrite in Prowrestling?

First off I like to say Iam a admire of CM Punks work, I Love his in ring ability's and I think his promos (Before becoming John Cena's mini me on the mic) were Stellar and some of the better prowrestling promos I have ever seen. But I really believe CM Punk is one of the most Hypocritical people in entertainment today.

Lets look at the whole Chris Brown Twitter war going on... CM Punk ...

Updated 05-19-2012 at 04:10 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Could Kevin Steen Be The Next Mick Foley?

Today I'm gonna talk about something I don't really have much knowledge about but felt compelled to write about. I'm not a huge Indy guy, Actually I only watch WWE not even really TNA, I use to buy TNA's DVDs but I haven't really felt their matches in the last 6 years or so were good enough to buy and watch on DVD.... Years ago I bought a ROH DVD which was a best of DVD, I seen Kevin Steen and El ...

Updated 05-14-2012 at 04:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 2!!

Here we go with the 2nd edition of the Vol 1. Review of WWE Ladder match 2: Crash and burn DVD, This is The 2nd half of disc 2.

Mankind vs Bossman: Hardcore Title match
    This match was on Raw, It is basically a build up to The Rock vs Mankind match at the Rock Bottom PPV. So Mr Mcmahon is trying to take away the one thing Mankind has left and that's the Hardcore title....

Updated 05-13-2012 at 02:58 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE On NETFLIX Review: The Ladder Match 2 Crash and Burn Vol 1. Part 1

Today I'm going to review Current WWE DVDs provided by NetFlix.... This will be a review but I will be very vague in reviewing each match, You want see a Move by move review of the match, Just will talk about each match and give it a star rating. So I will begin the Review now.

This is Volume 1 so we start off with Christian who is are host telling us that the Ladder match was actually ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 05:36 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 SummerSlam PPV's

WWE is Gearing towards a huge SummerSlam this year so I thought I get a early jump on the posters and put my top 5 SummerSlam PPV's.... Now this list is judge on a whole, Not just a match. Examples, SummerSlam 1991 had a Classic Bret Hart vs MR Perfect IC title match but SummerSlam 1991 didnt make the list cause the rest of the card left alot to be desired. Same Goes for Summerslam 1995, The ladder ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Whats Going On In Prowrestling

I'm Gonna look at some of the News, Rumors and Talked about Issues in Wrestling today. So Here it Goes

Hulk Hogan Says WWE is Worried About His TNA Role
    Today Hulk Hogan Claimed On Twitter that The WWE is threaten by his Involvement in TNA. Here's what

Updated 05-03-2012 at 12:16 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.