THE_CRIPPLER

1. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 2

part 2 of 1

The Twisted Disturbed Life of Kane DVD

Disc 1

Match 1
    Survivor Series 1997
    Kane vs Mankind
    Match was made by Foley taking a brutal beating and sickening bumps. Kanes Mannerisms Resemble a Jason Vohees and Micheal Myers, Just frightening The early Kane Character. Kane wins his first WWF match with a Tombstone. Rating *** for Foleys ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 1

This is something I picked up at my local Walmart for $10. Its the Complete 3 Disc set of the Elimination Chamber and the 3 Disc Kane DVD in a double pack. Its perfect timing marking almost 10 years since the first Elimination Chamber and 15 years from the Debut of Kane at Badd Blood IYH... Its a 6 disc at $10, Seems like a Great Deal but How Good of a Deal is it? I'm here to give you a review ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How WWE needs to Capitalize on the PG Era

I never was never too angry about WWE going PG, I was a little pissed about the no blood or not letting people mention the word wrestling, I was annoyed cause none of the talent or the heels could show a bully mentality but none of that has to do with PG. I mean I grew up on WWE, I seen Savage, Warrior, Hogan, Steamboat, Diabiase and many others put on entertaining matches and they also had great ...

Updated 10-02-2012 at 07:20 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.