View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. In Defense Of: Eric Bischoff

In this edition of "In Defense Of" I will take a stab at defending one of the most Controversial figures in the IWC and wrestling and that is Eric Bischoff. These blogs usually reflect on in ring talent but in todays blog I will go to the management side of wrestling and take a look at and defend one of the most hated figures in wrestling Easy E, Eric Bischoff.

In 1994 Eric ...

Updated 08-31-2013 at 01:15 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In Defense Of: Lex Luger

My last "In Defense Of" Blog involving Sid was very well received and I seen that alot of people feel the same about Sid as I do. So Today I'm gonna concentrate on a much more controversial figure in prowrestling and that is "The Total American Narcissist Package" Lex Luger.... Every wrestler not named Sting has nothing but bad things to say about Lex Luger when his subject comes ...

Updated 08-30-2013 at 09:15 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. In Defense Of: Sid

I wrote my in Defense of Blog a few days ago about The Ultimate Warrior and surprisingly I found out that a lot of people feel the same way about the Warrior as I do. The Warrior is no ones favorite wrestler but certainly doesn't deserve the criticism he gets for his 1 WWF Run... Today I'am gonna blog about another controversial figure in wrestling and that is Sid/ Sid Vicious/ Psycho Sid/ Sid Justice ...

Updated 08-25-2013 at 07:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. In Defense Of: The Ultimate Warrior

I decided to start a blog on defending Wrestlers that the IWC to tear to shreds. The IWC are a weird bunch, We will completely overate some wrestlers and undeservingly bury another. So today I will be defending a man who has been a punching bag for Internet wrestling fans since the Internet was invented and that is the one and only Ultimate Warrior.

One of the complaints people have with ...

Updated 08-23-2013 at 11:08 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wrestlemania Fun Facts

Keeping with the theme of my Wrestlemania Blogs, Today I'm doing some facts and tidbits about the last 28 Wrestlemanias. So lets get started.

Most Matches at a Wrestlemania PPV

Wrestlemania 4 has produced the most matches in Wrestlemania history with 16 matches. The One day Single ...

Updated 03-04-2013 at 12:28 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 wrestlemania opening matches

Wrestlemania season is upon us, So My Top 5 list will revolve around Wrestlemania's. Today I'm ranking the Top 5 opening matches in Wrestlemania history.

The Rules are simple, The match has to be the first match on the Wrestlemania PPV.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 wrestlemania rematches

Wrestlemania 29 is almost set and stone and it looks like we are going to get a rematch to the disappointing Rock vs Cena WM 28 match. This got me thinking of wrestlemania rematches that surpassed its predecessors and those that disappointed... So todays top 5 list will focus on Wrestlemania Rematches.

RULES
    The match has to be a rematch. The original match could of been legendary

Updated 02-23-2013 at 05:43 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 2

part 2 of 1

The Twisted Disturbed Life of Kane DVD

Disc 1

Match 1
    Survivor Series 1997
    Kane vs Mankind
    Match was made by Foley taking a brutal beating and sickening bumps. Kanes Mannerisms Resemble a Jason Vohees and Micheal Myers, Just frightening The early Kane Character. Kane wins his first WWF match with a Tombstone. Rating *** for Foleys ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Double Feature Review Elimination Chamber/ Kane DVD Part 1

This is something I picked up at my local Walmart for $10. Its the Complete 3 Disc set of the Elimination Chamber and the 3 Disc Kane DVD in a double pack. Its perfect timing marking almost 10 years since the first Elimination Chamber and 15 years from the Debut of Kane at Badd Blood IYH... Its a 6 disc at $10, Seems like a Great Deal but How Good of a Deal is it? I'm here to give you a review ...

Updated 10-21-2012 at 08:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. How WWE needs to Capitalize on the PG Era

I never was never too angry about WWE going PG, I was a little pissed about the no blood or not letting people mention the word wrestling, I was annoyed cause none of the talent or the heels could show a bully mentality but none of that has to do with PG. I mean I grew up on WWE, I seen Savage, Warrior, Hogan, Steamboat, Diabiase and many others put on entertaining matches and they also had great ...

Updated 10-02-2012 at 07:20 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.