Blog Comments

Good blog dominator, I agree with all your points and im gonna add one more. I think another reason why the tag division fell is because they don't get enough t.v. time. They need tv time to be able to interact with other wrestlers backstage, they need t.v. time to be able to cut some promos together, they need tv time to develop a rivalry for cryin out loud. That also helps that chemistry that you were talking about. I mean if ya think back to all those tag teams you named they had tv time and it helped develop their characters! New Age Outlaws had the...Oh you didn't know (Im sure you know the rest I could remember the APA's beer party/poker games backstage with crash holly (lol) and how people would come pay them to take someone out. Edge and Christian had the 5 seconds of flash photography. I mean we can go on about how great these guys were but it just seemed like the WWE invested more tv time in them. The tag teams today are just kinda.....there?!?! I hardly don't know ANYTHING about Otunga & Mcgillicuty (they don't talk/ they don't have a rivalry/ they just come out, wrestle, then leave) I mean the same with the Uso's these guys have the ability to be one of the Best tag teams in the WWE for a looong time BUT they don't get any time and I feel like the only thing they want us to know about them is their Samoan?!?!? I mean give them SOMETHING! Just my two cents im out.
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyatom
    Don't want to forget about the Acolytes....
    He did say A.P.A, same thing!!

Great blog!! One of my earliest memories (gonna feel old here) was watching the second Survivor Series, when you had 10 tag teams in the one match!! One of the greatest matches ever!!!
    Don't want to forget about the Acolytes....
    The Hardy Boyz, The Dudleyz, Edge & Christian, Kai En Tai, The A.P.A., The New Age Outlaws, 2 Cool, and The Rock N’ Sock Connection
    Thanks for putting all those teams here..gr8 teams....

I used to love these teams when I was very very young...

I felt very bad at the split of Hardy and E&C...

I still remember in the first TLC match I was supporting Hardyz, my cousin was supporting Dudleys n we both for some reason hate E&C at that time..n we both got dis-appointed that E&C won and we both were angry on Xtian bs when ever a hardy or dudley is climbing the ladder this damn Xtian was always at the bottom n pull them out..gr8 fun to watch those TT Actions..Outlaws were awesome "ladies n gentlemen boys n gals of all ages...welcome to teh dogg house..." we luvd them..

Now WWE is missing such TTs...
    I couldnt have said it any better...great blog man!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
    I agree but you cant just not have tag teams rather then just the matches they help make future main eventers without tag teams we could have not had HBK,Edge,Christian,Randy Orton, Batista & Jeff Hardy i'm not saying tag teams are the only way but in my opinion i think half of these guys wouldn't be if not in wrestling atleast not at the level they are at who knows if they kept the WGTT around longer shelton Benjamin could be world champ right now
    I agree with that too but I think there lays the problem. Future main eventers who just want to showcase there skills so they can move on to singles matches. The recipe for tag-teams very often doesnt work we see these superstars when they are green and learning, then as soon as they get could they switch. I don't know what the answer is I just wish I could watch a tag-team match that was new and innovative. Just my opinion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    Really think tag-team wrestling has had its day. Its always the same thing one guy gets beat up keeping him on one side then somehow makes it back to his own corner and his partner comes in and kicks ass! Backwards and forwards! Boring, no one wants to be in a tag-team and I don't blame them... TLC with the Hardys & Edge, Christain was as good as it got and that was years ago too!
    I agree but you cant just not have tag teams rather then just the matches they help make future main eventers without tag teams we could have not had HBK,Edge,Christian,Randy Orton, Batista & Jeff Hardy i'm not saying tag teams are the only way but in my opinion i think half of these guys wouldn't be if not in wrestling atleast not at the level they are at who knows if they kept the WGTT around longer shelton Benjamin could be world champ right now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.