View RSS Feed

bigdave

1. Big Dave's Predictions for Wrestlemania

WWE Championship

The Miz(c) vs John Cena

This match is a lock as far as I’m concerned, if the Miz doesn’t beat Jerry Lawler I shall smash my TV. Cena is bound to win the Raw Elimination Chamber also after he was eliminated by the Miz in the rumble.

Predicted Winner: John Cena. Vince will want to end Mania on a happy note and what better ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. John Cena will NOT turn heel anytime soon

Well I guess the title says it all, in no way is there any chance of John Cena turning heel in the next year at least.

I'm sick of going on to different websites and seeing guys talking up and creating scenarios where Superman turns heel. Cena is too much of a cash cow for Vince McMahon that there is no chance in hell he would turn him heel.

Look at the facts Cena is ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Greatest and worst WWE Superstars and Champions of the Decade (2000-2010)

Greatest WWE Superstar

As much as I personally despise the character I have to give it to John Cena. Cena has held the WWE Championship 7 times and the World Heavyweight Championship twice. Cena held the title for a grand total of 1052 days in the last decade, one reign alone lasted 380 days. Cena also held the United States Championship 3 times, the Tag Team Championship 7 times ...
    Tags: cena, triple h
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.