Blog Comments

To be honest, I approve of Orton winning the World Heavyweight Championship, but only if it leads to a long-term feud with Christian; I can see those two having some good (no, great) matches. And it will be nice to see Orton as a heel again.

Regarding Miz's title loss to Cena, I agree that Cena doesn't need to be champion – and nor does the WWE Universe need to see him as champion – but, for me, The Miz just isn't a long-term face of the company yet. Cena is, so that decision makes sense to me. I expect their feud to continue for some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsider
    It seems that in this business you need to be an ASSHOLE to succeed. Orton is an ASSHOLE. He succeed. Christian is a nice guy who broke his back for this title shot and they screw him. I hope Orton, Vince and that bastard who fuck Steph because without fucking Steph he wouldn't be a 13 time world champ DIE all in the FLAMES OF HELL

Without fucking Steph that bastard would still carry the bags for Nash, Hall and HBK. He was the slave of the Clique.
    You do know he won the WWF title BEFORE he married her right?
    Yeah cause he was new to the WWF. And when your new, you're bitch boy, so what he played bitch boy for the three biggest stars in the WWF at the time? Smart dude. God forbid he actually get along with the three of them right? Quit bashing Triple H, he's been one of the ONLY faces of the WWF/WWE that can ACTUALLY WORK.

As for the blog, I agree with the rant, but as for that whole Dolph Ziggler title win, that shouldn't even be counted, he was World Champ for like....an hour? Two? Wait like 15 minutes right?? Get off of it. He will be World Champ.
    i think there should be something good coming out of this, but then again, wwe cares about $$$ more than fans so..
    @Outsider. Now hold on. You went to far with the HHH thing. HHH would still be a 13 time champion even if he didn't marry Stephanie. He already won 4 titles before he even married her. And HHH has nothing to do with the creative team, he's not even close. If Steph would have married somebody like X Pac or Jamie Noble, do you honestly think they would have been a 13 time world champ or even a 1 time champ!? Stop hattin, HHH is skilled, that's why he's a 13 time champion
    It seems that in this business you need to be an ASSHOLE to succeed. Orton is an ASSHOLE. He succeed. Christian is a nice guy who broke his back for this title shot and they screw him. I hope Orton, Vince and that bastard who fuck Steph because without fucking Steph he wouldn't be a 13 time world champ DIE all in the FLAMES OF HELL

Without fucking Steph that bastard would still carry the bags for Nash, Hall and HBK. He was the slave of the Clique.
    WWE does not deserve to be watched.
    Yeah We all know Christian got screwed, altought is not a surprise i was expecting he drop the title to Orton but that soon
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.