View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. STATE OF THE 'E: Get Excited About The "New" Era

I've been following the world that VKM created (Because lets face it, the one his father made was WAY different.) since about 1986. I was two years old and I was exposed to the likes of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and so many others that I was hooked indefinitely.

Then a few stars left and an influx of more ...

Updated 07-03-2011 at 03:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: What Has CM Punk Done For You Lately?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CM-Pun...62833020448752

On June 20th, 2011, CM Punk announced that his contract expires at midnight on July 17th, 2011 and that if he wins the WWE Championship at "Night Of Champions" he will walk out of there WITH the Championship in his possession. Literally. Leave the company and all with it.

In my mind, 3 things ...

Updated 06-22-2011 at 09:20 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Are We the Worst Fans Ever?

Yes. That's right. i said it. The "WWEUniverse" is actually the worst thing going in THE 'E right now. I'm seeing more and more of it and I don't think it's going to stop. I will give examples on my thought process here. Have fun reading and can't wait to hear the snarmy comments and comebacks! =P

1.) CREATIVE - They are responsible for providing us fans with entertainment ...

Updated 06-15-2011 at 09:23 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: How I Learned To Love The Push!

I'm fully back 100% now. No crazy meds, and as coherent as a IWC Smark can be. That's what Bitchoff called us recently, right? Either way, I digress... this post is about one thing and one thing only: "The Push" It's a long fabled, time honored tradition in the World of Professional Wrestling/Sports Entertainment.

Some pushes happen because VKM wants to shove a guy down our ...

Updated 06-06-2011 at 09:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Friday SmackDown! **Spoiler**

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET WATCHED OR HEARD OF WHAT HAPPENS THIS FRIDAY FOR SMACKDOWN! PLEASE DO NOT READ!

What good did it cause? Who is it helping? Why would THE 'E be that cold? We don't know all of the backstage politics that went into it but, Christian is no longer the World Heavyweight Champion. What? Yeah. He got it on Sunday, lost it on Tuesday (To air on Friday, May 6th, 2011) to ...

Updated 05-04-2011 at 09:39 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: Weapons Of Mass Destruction

This may or may not be as long as other posts but, we'll see as it goes along. I've long since theorized that THE 'E are secretly sending their talent into TNA to destroy it. I mean, the ex talent there are always bad mouthing THE 'E and VKM, always trashing EVERYTHING they may or may not have accomplished, it's weird. I mean... there's

Mick Foley
    Kurt Angle
    Mr. Kennedy ...

Updated 05-01-2011 at 08:31 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: A Requiem For The Championships

The WWE Champion. Sound fantastic, right? Whe you were younger... as a wrestling fan, that's what you dreamed of. As long as you had the as it was known then "WWF" or all depending on your age, "WWWF" on your television... you were set. You saw these larger than life men, burley and out of this world. Muscle bound, screaming, bleeding, slamming, testosterone driven crazies. You ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: Indy/International Talent + WWE = Interwebz EXPLOSION!!

It's an interesting time to be a fan of THE 'E. We're currently in the midst of them trying to find their way through the slew of new talents trying to make their way through FCW, and then going to NXT and now Tough Enough. Not to mention, there's already a lot of people on the MAIN roster trying to Jockey for position. "What does it all mean, Basil?" THE 'E has been very intricate with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: It's A Shameful Thing, Lobster Head!

To say I feel sorry for Sheamus is actually an understatement. Lets break down some specifics here:

1.) Started off to a dominant run on ECW.

2.) Soon went to RAW, DOMINATED a few mid-carders and then was thrust into the limelight.

3.) After only being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. State Of THE 'E: A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of

We all know the goings on of THE 'E. They're currently in panic mode. One of their "go to" biggest stars just had to retire out of the blue when he was hoping to have a couple more years left in the tank. With them not having a great lineup on Smackdown!, they shifted into "Draft" mode. We can all see it coming. I know people are pointing Cena to Smackdown!. Seriously? No. He's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.