Blog Comments

The WWE did it because they are walking a very fine line. They are trying to repair their rep
    You wouldnt be a full blown e mark would you? It wasnt that long ago that cena bladed himself check out youtube you dumbass.
    Well said. PG is good for the future of wrestling and for the talent. We need for intelligent blogs like this, not the normal juvenile bitching.
    what an enlightening blog, you always speak sense man. I'm glad someone brought this up. I actually am not a big fan of excess blood in wrestling, i watch it to be entertained, I always found too much blood slightly off putting. I commend the wwe for this and commend your blog. (further to this there's nothing better than a slapstick fall in wrestling to emphasise the point, much like one of punk's last monday)
    X-Pac (Sean Waltman) came out clean with that. Mentioned to TNA that he has it and won't be cleared to wrestle in Missouri.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrules01
    CM Punk won't go to TNA, he doesnt like Hogan and I don't think teh Hardy's are high on him either. Plus CM Punk > TNA (excluding Kurt Angle)
    Well apparently not many people liked Punk backstage in WWE either & he is good friends with Aj , Joe, Danials & some other talant in TNA
    CM Punk won't go to TNA, he doesnt like Hogan and I don't think teh Hardy's are high on him either. Plus CM Punk > TNA (excluding Kurt Angle)
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.