Blog Comments

Obviously, much thanks to Frank for approving my blogs time and again.
    I, for one, and hoping the this HHH taking over angle is the start of a new era. For the last month, the WWE has had the perfect ingrediants to take the buisness to new heights never seen before. And at the same time keeping fans and sponsors happy.
    The one thing that would make the "champion-less" angle better is if they only had one in the 1st place.
    Good recap of current events Rob. MITB looks to be one of the best PPVs of the year so far, not just because of the Punk angle, albeit it's a huge part of it. I'll be watching on July 18th (17th), will you?
    Lol im still not buying the ppv just for the last few minutes of the show
    Whatever it is,WWE makes wrestling somewhat matters again thanks to last few weeks current on going feud between Punk/Cena/Vince.
    CM Punk did say he likes John Cena more then most people in the back also.. which leads me to believe that Cena will turn heel and help CM Punk after losing the title.. brning some low mid carders and some ROH Wrestler in a new invasion angle, then letting CM Punk go in about 4 months or so after it's finished.
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.