Blog Comments

Oh yeah good old blog posts
    Oh and I'd love to see the Undetaker lose just to see all these 'I'll never watch again' drive by IWC wallers still come back week after week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwetilltheend
    THE REASON I DON'T CREATE A BLOG IS BECAUSE I KNOW I WOULD SUCK AT IT, PROBABLY....YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE SAME.....REALISTIC?! EITHER YOU ARE AN IDIOT OR YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WWE AND HOW IT WORKS......FIRST THE OBVIOUS.....TAKER LOSING?! MY GOSH THIS IS THE LEAST REALISTIC THING EVER.....THAT IS JUST THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER HEARD....SECOND....WWE DOESN'T OWE PUNK ANYTHING.....THIS IS A BUSINESS AND IF THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED SANTINO MARELLA TO TAKE THE TITLE FROM PUNK THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT....PERIOD....IF YOU CHECK THE LOWEST RATINGS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WWE WERE WHEN PUNK WAS THE CHAMPION!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH ZIGGLER AND LANGSTON AGAINST TEAM HELL NO?! HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING RAW?! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST BLOGS I HAVE EVER SEEN.....NOT THE WORST....BUT ONE OF THE WORST....EEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEER!
    You can take medication for Capital-itis ya know.
    Hate is delicious. Keep on keeping on. ;)
    If u don't like the rock don't watch but news flash when he is there the figures go up so the public obvs do vince and wrestling don't owe u people anything just watch and be entertained if u don't find it entertaining find something else. And the taker loses I will never watch again is stupid it's a fucking streak it's not real it will one be used to put someone over If vince wanted to he could book ryback to have his own streak from now and beat takers the fact is taker went that many without losing there's no shame in losing after 20 wins
    Punk should be honoured to have been given the belt that long. U lot are making this out like Montreal I'm a bret fan more than a shawn one but bret shouldn't have refused to job now u people are saying punk shouldn't have jobbed to the rock. The rock is a bigger star than punk will ever be! Don't care about reply's or opinion to that it's a fact. Undertaker is part time never here people bitch about that just because the rock broke some peoples hearts when he left people need to let go and grow up big fan of Rob! Just people in general bashing the rock is getting boring now
    THE REASON I DON'T CREATE A BLOG IS BECAUSE I KNOW I WOULD SUCK AT IT, PROBABLY....YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THE SAME.....REALISTIC?! EITHER YOU ARE AN IDIOT OR YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WWE AND HOW IT WORKS......FIRST THE OBVIOUS.....TAKER LOSING?! MY GOSH THIS IS THE LEAST REALISTIC THING EVER.....THAT IS JUST THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER HEARD....SECOND....WWE DOESN'T OWE PUNK ANYTHING.....THIS IS A BUSINESS AND IF THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED SANTINO MARELLA TO TAKE THE TITLE FROM PUNK THEY COULD HAVE DONE IT....PERIOD....IF YOU CHECK THE LOWEST RATINGS IN THE HISTORY OF THE WWE WERE WHEN PUNK WAS THE CHAMPION!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH ZIGGLER AND LANGSTON AGAINST TEAM HELL NO?! HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING RAW?! THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST BLOGS I HAVE EVER SEEN.....NOT THE WORST....BUT ONE OF THE WORST....EEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEER!
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.