View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. STATE OF THE 'E: Dissecting The FCW Talent (PT. 02 - 06)

Going to continue now with the next 3 people on my list of "TOP 10 FCW Up And Comers". Just to note, Brett DiBiase was going to be on my list but unfortunately it was just noted that he will be leaving the World of wrestling. We wish you the best Brett! Also, this has to be turned into a SIX part blog. Sorry for that.

*[B]Bio Credit To Wikipedia*[/B]

[B][U]XAVIER ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: Dissecting The FCW Talent (Part. 01 - 06)

This will be a multiple part blog taking a look at the "TOP 10" up and coming talent in the WWE Developmental brand: FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) this has been an idea I’ve been toying with for a little while now. So please, lets’ take that look. FCW has been THE ‘E’s talent farm since 2007. Then it was the 2nd talent system behind OVW (Ohio Valley Wrestling) ...

Updated 08-23-2011 at 04:09 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: A Fall/Winter To Be Happy For?

This marks my official 20th blog entry here on eWN so I figured I'd do it in a quarterly fashion just like I did with my first: "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of". I waited until after SummerSlam and last night's RAW to do this just so we could get a better understanding on how things may be heading.

Everyone feared that PG was going to be the death blow of THE 'E... I again ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: The Streak

Now... there's a [B]LOT[/B] of talk about WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII already... no, not about The Rock VS. John Cena but, about something else... the fabled "Streak" of the UnderTaker. MANY a Superstar have fallen to the Deadman at "The Grandest Stage Of All". 19 to be exact and he has never lost at the big dance. There have been a few times "The Streak" was in jeopardy but ...

Updated 08-07-2011 at 12:58 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Let Me Entertain You (A Story Of E-Fedding)

I'm going to do something different this week. I'm not going to talk about what CM Punk is doing or what Haitch has in store for Monday. I'm not going to talk about how CM Punk came back too soon. No, that's a story for another blog at another time. Today I'm going to talk about something different. Something new. Something that many may not want to admit to liking or maybe might have wanted to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: A Summer To Remember

Quick website whoring:

[URL="stateofthee.blogspot.com"]stateofthee.blogspot.com[/URL]
    [URL="onemorenerd.com"]onemorenerd.com[/URL]

One of my first blogs was "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of" and I focused on the problems of Spring and what they could do to fix their problems leading into the Summer. They fixed all of that and have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: The WWE Championship And What It Means To You

I know I haven't had a blog in the last week or so but the thing is, I've been very busy. I've started A:

[URL="http://stateofthee.blogspot.com/"]http://stateofthee.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Facebook:
    [URL="facebook.com/pages/stateofthee"]facebook.com/pages/stateofthee[/URL]

YouTube:
    [URL="youtube.com/user/stateofthee"]youtube.com/user/stateofthee[/URL] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: The Nexus Of CM Punk

July 17th, 2011 has come and gone. CM Punk has officially left the WWE with their Championship. In the last 24 hours CM Punk has been parading the belt all around Chicago, celebrating with friends and family alike. He's made Twitter comments about where the belt is... in his 'fridge by the way and then he took it out and has been galavanting around again with it, even taking it to a Cubs VS. Phillies ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Blurring The Lines And Breaking The Fourth Wall

Welcome back to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I appreciate you all very much and am glad you make it back to read these every time I post one. THANK YOU very much! Now, lets get onto the topic at hand.

THE 'E has done something the last few weeks that have made people all around the world take notice. With this CM Punk angle going on and with all the other angles coming into play... ...
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: Fight The Machine

I'm sitting at home awaiting one of my favorite shows: [B]WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW[/B]!!! During the signature, I'm always promised "We Have A Great Show" and then we get into the meat of it.

Tonight, something strange happened. Something in my eyes I thought I wouldn't see for at least a couple more years. My 6 year old boy looked at me and said:

"I don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.