View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. STATE OF THE 'E: How Chris Jericho Played The IWC Like A Fiddle

Welcome to the first blog version of STATE OF THE 'E for 2012!! Hopefully everyone had a great New Year and stayed safe! Now, I'm going to get right into it here...

You've been had. They got you. I'm fairly certain every person on the internet could tell you that the [B]1-2-12[/B] promos were for the return of only one man himself:

[B][SIZE=4]CHRIS JERICHO

[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]Of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: To Be #HEEL Or Not To Be #HEEL

Welcome to another edition of the blog form of SOT'E. First off, Merry Christmas (Santamas) and Happy Holidays to everyone out there. Now, on to business... I haven't done one in a little bit but, I have a pretty good topic I'd like to discuss. I've seen this posted once before but, I'm going for it again. I'm going to present [B]BOTH[/B] sides of the arguement though and then see if I can come to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: When The WWF Changed

[FONT=Arial Black]This was a headline put out by Newswire on September 20th, 2000:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]“NEW YORK, Sept. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- [/FONT]

WWF RAW IS WAR, the highest rated weekly entertainment series on cable television, will switch from USA Network to the newly named TNN (The National Network) on Monday, September 25 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). TNN will ...

Updated 12-09-2011 at 03:45 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Coming To Grips

Man, the blog landscape on eWN is getting thick, eh? Either way, I'm back again with another edition of [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]... often imitated, NEVER duplicated! I will say though, I'd like a part of that "BlogWars" action! ;) Great job with that!

Now, my last blog got a lot of heat, which is a good thing. It shows that everyone has an opinion on the matter. Whether you agree ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: It's Ranting Time!

The [B]OFTEN [/B]imitated, [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated... STATE OF THE 'E!!!

Welcome, welcome one and all. I'm back with another blog and I'm actually kind of pissed off. You see, since the beginning of the year, I've been on a quest to "trust" THE 'E with their decisions and let my sense of (my version) of right and wrong just go to the wayside. And I know that this Monday ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Here we are, it's a cool October night and I'm amped up. Why am I amped up? Well, simply because we have a [B]TON[/B] to look forward to within the next six months of WWE Television. That's why. We're into the Fall months already and it feels like the year has still just begun. We've been through a lot within the confines of this organization alone let alone what the real World has gone through. But, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: The Good, The Bad, And The Divas

It's been a while since I've done one of these so, I may be a little rusty. I apologize for the lack of blogging on my end but, I just had a bunch of things happen in my personal life in a relatively short span so, hence why nothing has been pumped out. The one thing I will share however is, just last week I found out I was going to be a father again. My second child is on the way!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: It's Only Smoke And Mirrors

I know, I know "WHERE THE HELL IS PART 3 OF FCW?!?!?!?" fact of the matter is, there's other things I feel like I want to talk about. We'll eventually get back to FCW, I promise. But, there's something I've been wanting to discuss full on for a while now. And that is: Cody Rhodes.

Yes, one of the hottest topics in WWE right now, holder of the Intercontinental Championship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: I Have A List!

Okay, again I have been side tracked like a goldfish bumping its head on the glass one to many times. I'm sorry. The other 4 FCW blogs are on their way, I promise. But, more things come along my way to ensure that I keep myself busy scratching my head at how insane some of these Professional Wrestlers egos can be.

Recently, the Interwebs EXPLODED because Kurt "freakin" Angle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: The Brand Split Means Nothing!

Okay, I know I'm in the middle of my FCW blog rant but, I have to take a break and talk about something that's been nagging at everyone since (majorly) the beginning of te year. It seems that the brand split is coming to an end. First they took away "Bragging Rights" which was a PPV designed to see which brand was better. Speculation was they took it away because of the poor sales it garnered ...

Updated 08-31-2011 at 08:28 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.