Blog Comments

I agree completely about Punk. Everyone wanted him to be the face, and now he's being groomed as such, and people are bitching because he's not shooting every week. Well sorry folks, if he did that then all of WWE's secrets would be known and then what would be the point of putting on a kayfabe show if there is no kayfabe? And don't sit there and tell me that's what it needs to turn into because that my friends is horse shit. Good blog man
    Eddie bro, With the network coming someone had to paid, goodbye FCW!!!
    R(ob) this blog only makes me even more excited for Wrestlemania. Ever since I started watching around WMXX I have always felt feeling in the air something big is happening. I'm going to my first Mania next year. bank on it!
    Thanks man! Yeah, I was supposed to have control of my blogs but Frank never allowed me to for some reason. And yeah, SCSA vs Rock was amazing! And to witness it live was something I will always remember. One of the best memories I have from my youth... seeing that Stunner live was just fantastic!
    Good blog. Nice to see you went with your own personal choices like I did with my blog rather than with what everyone else wants. Mine was also split into two parts and the first part never got put up so you may want to email whoever is in charge of the blogs if it ain't coming up.

Also nice to see The Rock Vs Austin at WMXV get some love. Everyone seems to forget about this one but at the time is was the match everyone wanted to see and these two were off the scale. Brilliant match.
    And thanks man! I love WrestleMania haha.
    There's still one more part to be posted but, I have no idea why it wasn't.
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.