View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. STATE OF THE 'E: The Face Of THE Face

Hello everyone and welcome back to another edition of the [B]ALWAYS[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B] in blog form! I am your host for the event, Rated_R(ob)KO!!

Now, I would like to bring to your attention as to why this blog is named what it is. I have thought long and hard about something and The Rock made a [B]DAMN[/B] valid point this past Monday on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: BE A STAR!! Vicki Guerrero's A Pitbull!

Welcome to another blog edition of the [B]OFTEN[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]!! I'm not guaranteeing a long one today but I will say, it's about something that's been nagging me for a while and I need to speak out on it. I've noticed a disturbing trend in WWE TV and it all started about two years ago.

No, its not them shilling out KMart, nope not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: We're Close, So Close

Hello and welcome back to another blog edition of the [B]OFTEN[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER [/B]duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]!! I'm letting everyone know right off the bat that I'm going to be talking about Mania, and a fe other things in my mind. But, I want to let you all know that I am now the eWN Blog Mod.

So if you have any questions about unapproved blogs, you can ask me as well. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: My Favorite Wrestlemania Matches (Part. 02)

I'm continuing right where I left off. I'm definitely going to have space to talk about my favorite "WrestleMania Moments" and to give some honorable mentions. So, without further space wasting...

[B][COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]05.) “STONE COLD” STEVE AUSTIN vs SHAWN MICHAELS[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#222222][FONT=Tahoma]MARCH 29[SUP]TH[/SUP], 1998 – WRESTLEMANIA XIV[/FONT][/COLOR] ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 06:24 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: My Favorite WrestleMania Matches (Part. 01)

Welcome to yet ANOTHER edition of SOT'E in blog form! As per usual, its [B]OFTEN [/B]imitated and [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated! Always remember that! :cool: Now, today I'd like to discuss something very near and dear to my heart. With us only a few weeks away from WrestleMania I figured I'd give you guys a look into my private personal favorite WrestleMania matches of all time.

Yes, I understand ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: Best In The World

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Welcome to another edition of SOT’E in blog form! As always, often imitated and NEVER duplicated. Trust me on that! ;) I’m going to get RIGHT into my thoughts on this and why I’m making this blog. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Be prepared because I may say things you don’t like but, as per usual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: It's The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine

Welcome everyone to another edition of the [B]often imitated, never duplicated [/B]blog verson of SOT'E!! I know it's been a while but, my personal life needed me for a few things either way, that's not why you read my blogs now is it? No. You read my blogs for some reason completely different that I'll never understand. But personally, thank you for reading. You guys rock!

As per usual, ...
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: PG Didn't Do The Damage

Welcome to another often imitated but never duplicated blog version of [B]SOT'E[/B]! Yes, this is the second one in a week. I know, I'm shocked too. I've had a lot of time to sit back and think on things recently and I'm able to focus right now. So, I'm capable of throwing a couple at you guys.

Going through rough times makes it easier when you've got something to ease you. I've taken ...
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Territories And Indies

Hello everyone and welcome to the newest edition of STATE OF THE 'E in blog form. They say writing is a good form of therapy. Well, right now I kind of need it. So, as usual... Bare/bear with me as I ramble off my thoughts and opinions on something else. This time I'm going to talk about something I don't see being talked about.

How important were the Territories to development?
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: Was 2011 One Of The WWE's Best Years?

Welcome to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E in blog form. I'm anticipating writing this one because I'm sure many people will disagree and say that 2011 was one of the worst years. I digress but, I normally do in this situation. I'm not going to number reasons why I believe 2011 was one of the best years, I'm just going to write and see where it takes me. Hopefully you read and you throw some thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.