Blog Comments

What I find so funy, is everyone talking about how it's time for Daniel Bryan to be WWE Champion. That's amazing. It shows how brain dead everyone is these days. Is it the technology? Reality TV? I don't know....but seriously, he's been in the WWE for coming up to 3 years and he's already been US and World Champ. I think he's done pretty good so far, considering he's only been around for a cup of coffee.

How long did guys like Steve Austin, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, etc have to wait before they were even offered an opportunity? And DB, will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER come close to any of their levels. EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum

Did anyone else notice they used one of the songs from the wwe games during the Cena/Big Show build up promo

I knew i heard that somewhere, pissing me off since i heard it thanks lol.
    - WHC match was good
    -Really enjoyed the IC title match, Christians really good at working the crowd
    - Divas match was decent
    - Enjoyed Triple H's promo
    -Tuxedo, Ryback and Sin Cara match shouldn't of been on the show
    - Tag team match was really good although I agree with you that it should of been for the titles
    - Wwe championship match stole the show, good fast paced match
    Happy with the ending as it means Kane will get a rematch at some point
    - Steel Cage match was meh

Did anyone else notice they used one of the songs from the wwe games during the Cena/Big Show build up promo
    Updated 06-18-2012 at 02:14 AM by Callum
    Quote Originally Posted by kcg87
    this PPV was the best ive seen in a while IMO.

The fact you had tag teams & lower card talents on a wwe ppv i agree but just feel that they could of done something that highlighted them a bit more IMO.
    this PPV was the best ive seen in a while IMO.
    First off i've never ranted over a wwe ppv, it's always been a hit and miss with wwe some are great some not so much but.....THIS PPV WAS FULL OF SPOT FILLERS!....Now don't get me wrong it was good to see the tag teams, Cara, Hunico & even Ryback make it to a ppv but the wwe didn't give us a reason to care about the matchs, For the first time in 18 years i feel like the wwe just crap slapped me.
    "Daniel Bryan just hit a Benoit flying headbutt... Happy Father's Day everyone." Lolz

Decent PPV but I think you went a little heavy on the rating. ** from this guy. Nothing spectacular by far. Punk/Kane/D-Bry was match of the night followed closely by Sheamus/Ziggs.

I just get the feeling that the 'E is just winging it right now. There's just no motivation to do any better and that makes me sad
Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.