Blog Comments

Personally I liked the review, pretty much I saw the PPV in the same light, the WWE title match was pretty cool.

As far as Big Show and Cena goes, meh.

It has pretty good moments a pretty lame ones so it wasn't bad.
    I'm going to chronicle my thoughts while the show is happening and just post it. It's part review, part thought process and all experimental. So, lets take a ride shall we?

^^ That's what I said about my blog when I originally posted it. It was an experiment. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Personally I liked this blog. it was different than a normal review, and I liked that spin on it.
    I usually like you're blogs rob, but doing a blog while watching NWO was truly a bad idea, and was their any chance you where drunk at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge
    This review is awful. You sound like the idiot that does the Raw commentaries.

Dude he took time to blog this for people, everyone's got there OP so why you have to knock him for it is beyond me, show some respect.....It's not hard.
    Updated 06-18-2012 at 11:23 AM by DazRevan
    This review is awful. You sound like the idiot that does the Raw commentaries.
    I see people posting here about pushing Ziggles/Rhodes to main events. They need presently to push their even current world champions to main event status with Sheamus and Punk. With Punk and Bryan The fact that the BEST WRESTLERS of the last decade are wrestling EACHOTHER, Both are INCREDIBLEY over with fans and are unequalled in the ring and doing absolutely everything right. and they STILL cannot get a main event over cena/show/laurenaitis BS. my question is WHY is this continuing to happen? is it the kids?? NO! Kids like Punk. Kids like Bryan. Is it that the mainstays dont like punk and bryan?? PFFFT. we all know the answer to that. So what is it? Why is HE still getting the top spot and the top $$$? Im sure Cena is a wonderful person but its extremely evident that things aren't changing anytime soon. The WWE title will again be in the main event picture when Cena is again challenging for it.

And DK....good point, but, what do you think people said about steve austin, michaels and especially Foley early on? NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER. Just sayin.
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.