View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. #RAWTALK! (Number.001): 09-24-2012

Welcome everyone to the inaugural edition of my new blog series: #RAWTALK! now, I will be doing this series every week and my normal STATE OF THE 'E blogs pretty much whenever I feel like it. I'm still not sure on a particular format I'd like to present this to you guys in so, I'm going to present it in a way I was thinking and see how you guys like it... let me know. THANKS!

CONTENT: ...

Updated 09-25-2012 at 01:44 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: Welcome Back!

Well, well, well... here I am. One more go round. If I get a good enough response, I'll see what happens about another one. But, considering its been months since people have read one of these... let me start it off right...

Welcome one and all to the ALWAYS imitated but NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E and I am Rated_R(ob)KO and I'm here to discuss a bunch of things so, without further ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: The End Of The Road

Well, well, well... we've come to that point. Haven't we? Let me first start by saying that this is my final blog on eWN. Yes, I said it rather bluntly but, that's realistically the only way I could say it. I just would like to thank everyone who's followed me from the beginning or might have forgotten about me or anything of that nature.

It was because of you guys that I did this. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts While No Way Out Happened

Tonight, I decided to do something different with my blog. I'm going to chronicle my thoughts while the show is happening and just post it. It's part review, part thought process and all experimental. So, lets take a ride shall we?

Good opening video.

They're starting with Ziggler VS Sheamus? YES! YES! YES!... Shame we won't get a new Champ though.

MATCH. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)

This is a mighty fine situation here as well. I believe Haitch will come out and eat up roughly 15 minutes of air-time talking about the lawsuits and various other topics. Potentially we'll see the return of both Lesnar AND Heyman but, I highly doubt it. I think that when they come back it'll be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT.01)

Welcome, welcome one and all to the new SOT'E!! Well, new as in, I've added some much needed stuff!! Either way, as you can see... my blog is about this weekends return of the infamous PPV from THE 'E known as

NO WAY OUT

Well... I'm going to jump into my thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: My, What An Interesting Time This Is

WELCOME BACK!!! It's been friggin' forever since I've done a blog and I've felt the need to do one since EXTREME RULES last month. Never got around to it unfortunately and with my baby being born a couple weeks ago, things have been harder than I thought!

Either way, none of you guys care about that. You care about the topic at hand: PROFESSIONAL ENTERTAINMENT WRESTLING!!

8. STATE OF THE 'E: Can The 'E Be Fixed?

Welcome, welcome one and all to the often imitated but NEVER DUPLICATED blog version of STATE OF THE 'E!! I as always am your traveling circus salesmen, Rated_R(ob)ko! In this edition of my blog I'm going to weigh on something personal, THE STATE OF THE 'E...

Yes. I have been following this company for the better part of 23 years. From infancy all the way to this week. And in early 2011 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. STATE OF THE 'E: Think I Wouldn't Post About WMXXVIII?

Well, you're obviously wrong. Welcome again to the ALWAYS imitated but NEVER duplicated, STATE OF THE 'E in blog form! I'm your host for the evening, Rated_R(ob)KO!! The topic for tonight? WrestleMania XXVIII of course! And I need to start by saying a couple things so, here goes:

1.) I fully, fully... FULLY support other shows doing their thing during "WrestleMania Weekend". ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:55 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!

Welcome again to the ALWAYS imitated and NEVER duplicated STATE OF THE 'E in blog form! I am your host as usual for the occassion, Rated_R(ob)KO!!

I'm happy. I'm happy that it is officially April 1st, 2012.. WrestleMania day. If I could get this made into a National Holiday, I would. It's certainly no secret that I'm a huge "mark" of THE 'E and always will be. They do a ton ...
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.