Blog Comments

You guys are seriously making this hard. Extremely hard... Considering the support, I may have to continue. I have an idea that I need to bring to Frank's attention and see what he thinks. I have to structure it properly so maybe we can maximize eWN's blogging potential.

Be prepared for a whole new eWN blogging world if I can do anything about it. THANK YOU ALL for all of your kind words... it really means a ton to me. I mean it. You all definitely put a smile on my face.

Cheers to new beginnings and you guys re-lighting a fire under me. I think I had lost my smile. ;) But, I'm pretty sure its back now.... To be continued...
    You might as well do five more so you can match undertakers streak. Your both unbeaten. happy trails
    Great blog Rob. You will surely be missed and thank you for entertaining blogs. You are opening the door for other up and coming bloggers on this website!!!
    I'll definitely be missing your blogs as they're always an entertaining read. I do agree with you on the blogging scene being overcrowded - im all for some top 5 blogs, I write a few myself but it annoys me when someone writes a blog on a topic someone else has recently made a top 5 for. Personally I've started writing more opininated blogs as well as starting UFR. Maybe you could limit the number of blogs you can publish per week (e.g 3 or 4). Also a week or two ago someone posted a blog on the match order of NWO - in my opinion this should of been a forum post as it probably only took 10 mins or so
    Spot on Slater!!, suddenly everyones think he is main event material just because some comedy skecthes
    I'd like start off by saying I agree fullout with you and the others whom have posted before me, that the blogging aspect of this site is becoming "over crowded".

In my own little mind, I see you as the Vince McMahon of the blogging world (Our very own chairman). Well respected by many, and hated by others. At times going out on a limb and letting the "lunatics run the asylum", can be quite entertaining and refreshing.

If in fact this truly is your final blog, it is a total shame. I tune in daily with much anticipation, hoping to catch a glimpse of some of my favorite bloggers material, to see what they have running through their minds.
    That being said, I can only hope that others don't chose to follow your path.

You've given us insight,something worth while reading. Your knowledge, and open mindedness to todays views on the business, has given me hope. Knowing that their are others out there whom think alot like myself, seems to ease my mind when it comes to this whacky world of "wrestling".

I'm all for freedom of speech, along with hearing every ones insight wether it be good or bad. Yet at times, a LINE must be drawn. That being said maybe there should be more of a disciplinary guide line one must follow before getting your approval for their blog.

Personally, I will be missing your blogs, as I truly did look forward to reading them.

Best of luck in your future endeavours?...May "The State of The E' " Rest in Peace??....

I think not!!! Your boots may be hung up for now, yet The Great Ones' ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE.
    Yo man, hopefully this is like a wrestling retirement announcement and you wont actually be done. haha. If you are, regardless, thanks for the blogs, they were usually fairly interesting and typically rang true with me and how i felt about things. Your blogs were more than the usual "they need to push Ziggler/rhodes". FYI, my buddy has bet me that the main event at MITB will be the bryan/punk title match. My bet was the raw MITB with Cena winning the briefcase, i believe ill be making good on this bet. anyways, best regards man, and again thanks.
Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.