Blog Comments

[QUOTE=dls1309;bt68806]I enjoyed this blog, and would have enjoyed it more were it not for it joining in with the single most infuriating thing about this site.
    Its really a small thing, but why does everyone insist on calling Daniel Bryan by his real name? Is it some way of saying 'I watched him before he was famous, look at my knowledge'? If its Bryan Danielson, then should it also be Phil, Paul, Dwayne, Nick, Glen, Paul, Mike, Darren and so on and so on?

As I say, small grievance. Call it a pet hate. Enjoyed the POV in the blog though, The Shield are the most engaging part of the show at the moment.[/QUOTE]

See... the thing is, I DID watch him before many people did. I'm not going to change how I talk about wrestlers because of someone's pet peeve. If his name were Jason Alexander before he came into THE 'E, I'd have used that name. The problem is, he used his real name which happens to be the wrestling name of his.

I don't call Evan Bourne by that name. I know him by Matt Sydal. That's what I call him. Same as Tyler Black is now Seth Rollins. I don't like that I watch a wrestler for years and then THE 'E changes his name and I'm supposed to adjust. It takes time. I'll eventually start calling him Daniel Bryan but to me it's still weird.

In all truthfulness, I call him "Daniel Bryan Danielson" when my friends and I talk wrestling in person. But either way, sorry that me calling him a familiar name is a problem but I am glad you liked my blog regardless of that. So, thank you for reading and keep commenting in the future!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dls1309
    I enjoyed this blog, and would have enjoyed it more were it not for it joining in with the single most infuriating thing about this site.
    Its really a small thing, but why does everyone insist on calling Daniel Bryan by his real name? Is it some way of saying 'I watched him before he was famous, look at my knowledge'? If its Bryan Danielson, then should it also be Phil, Paul, Dwayne, Nick, Glen, Paul, Mike, Darren and so on and so on?
    Maybe because it's because Daniel Bryan still sounds a bit awkward. And not calling him the name WWE creative gave him, is undermining and not aknowledging WWE's vision they had for him. Or maybe we are the hipsters amongst WWE fans.
    quote: No one is complaining about Punk's reign. No one is saying its stale.

i do. i dont like Cena. but i like punk even less.
    I enjoyed this blog, and would have enjoyed it more were it not for it joining in with the single most infuriating thing about this site.

As I say, small grievance. Call it a pet hate. Enjoyed the POV in the blog though, The Shield are the most engaging part of the show at the moment.
    Nice blog! The Shield also got my interest for now, but it still remains to be seen if they can keep it whenever they are going out and actually wrestle a match. Untill that time i will be keeping high hopes.
    Some good, some not so good...most will never happen! If we are living in Fantasy Land, let's have some matches to end'em all...one last time and let the guys/girls retire and move on...

1) Ric Flair vs Hollywood Hogan
    2) Ryback vs Lesner
    3) Rock vs Stone Cold
    4) Matt Hardy vs Edge
    5) Trish Stratus vs Mickie James
    6) Beer Money vs DX

Main Event:
    R.I.P. Match

Undertaker

vs

STING!
    Pre-Show: SETH ROLLINS vs KANE - Couldn't agree more...would make a great match

Opening Match: DOLPH ZIGGLER vs BIG SHOW - Opening Match....no midcard yes. The opening match has to feature someone who makes you feel good watching. It needs to create a pace that should last the rest of the pay-per-view. The pace here i imagine would be too2two slow

THE KINGS OF WRESTLING vs THE NEW AGE OUTLAWS - Negative...would not even be the slightest bit interested in this. Not even if they showed it for free for the pre-show. Put a new tag team here that has been getting pushed(not Bryan + Kane, but 3MB) and have someone(legend) come out and kick ass

SIN CARA vs REY MYSTERIO - Sin Cara is Botchmania. If I'm paying to see the ppv and there is no do overs, at least give me someone who I wont have to >>.

Hardcore Match: DEAN AMBROSE vs MICK FOLEY - Instead of this, lets have a Lawler match

RYBACK vs BROCK LESNAR vs GOLDBERG - Make it a last man standing match and it would be game on

SHEAMUS vs TRIPLE H - What about Sheamus vs Barrett here... Triple H needs to take time off...a lot of time off...unless fighting Lesnar or Batista or Orton

RANDY ORTON vs CHRIS JERICHO - Randy doesn't deserve the opportunity to wrestle Chris Jericho...he should stick to ADR. Chris needs to wrestle taker

DANIEL BRYAN vs SHAWN MICHAELS - Perfect the way it is. Making it a Ironman match is icing on the cake..damn I'm hungry

WADE BARRETT vs THE UNDERTAKER - So Barrett could lose? What's the sense in that?

JOHN CENA vs THE ROCK (II) - I barely remember John Cena vs. The Rock I...Wasn't as great as it could've been. Cena needs a heel turn against the face that would take his spot not named Punk

CM PUNK vs "STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN - or Hogan vs Punk....nah lets just wait on punk vs. austin...or austin from TNA?

...the truth hurts

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.