Blog Comments

another good blog from the Rated One, take note first time Bloggers, the best blogs are often opinionated, have direction and purpose, and build as they go, and Rob is slowly turning that into an art.

hate to say it but I whole heartedly agree with Rob on the Mania Main event, WWE loves matches and feuds that sell, and Punk is showing that he and The Rock are gold together, much like Cena and the Rock were last year, and of course the WWE always likes to try and go bigger, cant get much bigger than Rock vs Cena vs Punk this year. WWE goes with the money, and thats where the money is at the moment.
    I'm a fan of CM Punk just as much as the next guy, but punk is NOWHERE near the face of the company, and as for other guys being called up that's because of triple H. Punk doesn't have as much power as you think and there's nothing really exciting about other people ruining his matches and making him win, decent blog though
    I guess me and my friends are in the minority too. We all find Punk to be stale and boring lately. I think a year is enough for a wrestler to hold the belt especially with 4 shows a week and a monthly PPV. It just becomes to much of the same thing. Who can he feud with now that would be interesting? Ryback? The IWC is hating this feud. He's already feuded with plenty on the roster and there aren't many big names that are believable as a feud for him. Unless it's a Paul Heyman setup to setup a Brock feud sometime. I really really hate to say this but I see the belt back on Cena sometime in the next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I also feel Punk has become very boring. And over the course of the last several months, with all his screwjob wins, he looks weak. In my opiniion, you're way off in thinking he's holding the title, if even for another 2 months, but definitely not after Wrestlemania. So 600 days is dreaming.
    Quite exactly what i think. He looks like a weak undeserving champion just waiting to be kicked off the throne by the next up and coming 'knight in shining armor' type of wrestler. And if you take a look at all the heel champs, they usually only use them to build up the next big face. Punk will not be champion after wrestlemania.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO
    You are a very small minority my friend. Wear that flag proudly.
    I also feel Punk has become very boring. And over the course of the last several months, with all his screwjob wins, he looks weak. In my opiniion, you're way off in thinking he's holding the title, if even for another 2 months, but definitely not after Wrestlemania. So 600 days is dreaming.
    [QUOTE=Beer_Villain;bt68810]Maybe because it's because Daniel Bryan still sounds a bit awkward. And not calling him the name WWE creative gave him, is undermining and not aknowledging WWE's vision they had for him. Or maybe we are the hipsters amongst WWE fans.[/QUOTE]

It takes time to adjust. I've watched him for years as Bryan Danielson. That's not something you just flip on and off like a light switch. I don't go around calling The Rock, Dwayne or CM Punk, Phil. That's just fucking ridiculous lol. I don't know them personally and calling them by their names would in all honesty be disrespectful.
    [QUOTE=Karsten Langenfeld;bt68807]quote: [COLOR=#333333]No one is complaining about Punk's reign. No one is saying its stale.

i do. i dont like Cena. but i like punk even less.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You are a very small minority my friend. Wear that flag proudly.
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.