Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391
    AFUCKINGMEN! I agree with everything said here. It was just embarrassing and sigh I was looking forward to going to my first Wrestlemania not anymore
    can I buy your ticket then?!
    There's only one problem I have with this blog, I found Tensai's dancing/lingerie hilarious =0 Rock is here to show the belt off at hollywood events with his 2 movies coming out, using him to bring casual fans back to the fold.
    God shut up and stop bitching... Rock is an all time great and has nothing to prove to anyone... Punk was champion for over 400 days and it got stale... Ratings have never been lower and Rock will help bring people back in to watch. Punk got his run be happy with it and get over it... Obviously Rock will be around for the next two months until wrestlemania and it's great to see him as champion one more time
    i couldnt agree more. it a massive fuck you to all the full time workers who bust their asses for some hollywood part timer to win the title. why does he need it.. he aint guna defend it n he will be dropping it in the next 70 days.

wwe NEED to sort the creative dept out asap.. i pose a question... how long can wwe keep churning this vile cringeworthy shit out until the ratings drop so low they are forced to change?
    AFUCKINGMEN! I agree with everything said here. It was just embarrassing and sigh I was looking forward to going to my first Wrestlemania not anymore
    If Cena said he was going to face Rock at WM for the wwe title if he wins. Then i could understand why it went on last.
    For sure brotha,I felt exactly that with the 20th ani,Not a damn thing out of the ordinary AT ALL! Really. Nothing different from any other show at all ,at all,other than the rock being there getting physical,as you said. no turns,no returns,no title changes,firings,Nothing.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.