Blog Comments

YES! A million fucking times, YES!
    [QUOTE=DK Wrestling Savior;bt70694]I can't say I'm gonna hate on this blog. Everyone has their own tastes in what they like. But this was to be expected. Did anyone actually deep down, believe that Punk might have won against The Rock? I don't think so. And once Cena won the Rumble, it was a full on guarantee that Rock would win. Now Brock is back too? And take it to the bank. He's fighting HHH. And now, what's Punk gonna do? Fight Undertaker. There's another legend going over on the, to quote you, "man who carried WWE on his back". Unfortunately, there's a reason and that is, today's guys aren't stars.

This is perhaps the most true statement i have read on here for ages, and the biggest problem in the WWE right now.
    Usually love your blogs but this just seems rock bashing to me everyone on this site has seen for the last two months its been reported rock vs cena at wrestlemania so why is anyone surprised cena and rock won??? clearly the booking has been in the works for a while since the rock stated ages ago he wanted to win the title yeah he but cena, Austin beat rock the first two times at WM then rock beat him the last how do we know this wont be the same??? pretty sure cena helped bury r-truth's push with that stupid finish in the title match months prior. I saw on mtv news the rock won the title pretty sure thats why he holds the belt mainstream publicity and people were watching the rumble that havent watched wrestling in a while and punk had about 70% offense so he came out looking good dont see people's problems undertaker jericho lesnar all seem to be only working the WM period yet no one complains guess it's just cool to slag off the rock now as it is to slag of cena
    I can't say I'm gonna hate on this blog. Everyone has their own tastes in what they like. But this was to be expected. Did anyone actually deep down, believe that Punk might have won against The Rock? I don't think so. And once Cena won the Rumble, it was a full on guarantee that Rock would win. Now Brock is back too? And take it to the bank. He's fighting HHH. And now, what's Punk gonna do? Fight Undertaker. There's another legend going over on the, to quote you, "man who carried WWE on his back". Unfortunately, there's a reason and that is, today's guys aren't stars.

I just hope I don't read a blog saying how awesome it is next year if Stone Cold comes back to fight Punk. He's an old, broken down shell of himself and if you do that, you'd be going against everything you say on this blog.
    *Wee wooooo! Wee wooooo! Wee woooooo!*

Don't worry, I called the wahmbulance for ya.
    You must be just as drunk as the bookers! You think Punk was a fantastic champion? And you believe every word that comes out of JR's mouth, about punk restoring legitimacy to the WWE title? JR only says those things, because Vince pays him to say it! Punk was the worst WWE champion in history. Punk may have good wrestling skills, and he may be confident on the mic, but with the worst ratings in 15 years, that tells you that punk has no ability to entertain.
    Wah wah wah, stop bloody crying. How is anyone taking from the midcarders payday? The reason rock, Brock etc come back is because these same midcarders can't elevate themselves. 90% of them are so bad on the mic it's embarrassing! You honestly believe that if rock, hhh, Brock etc weren't At wrestle mania, people would pay big money to watch the miz, delrio, show, cesano etc?? Get real. It would satisfy a few hundred whingers on the net and that's it!!! Once they do that a few times, buy rates would die and business would slow, ironically leading to the ssame whingers bitching that wwe is dying!!
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.