View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. STATE OF THE 'E: The Brand Split Means Nothing!

Okay, I know I'm in the middle of my FCW blog rant but, I have to take a break and talk about something that's been nagging at everyone since (majorly) the beginning of te year. It seems that the brand split is coming to an end. First they took away "Bragging Rights" which was a PPV designed to see which brand was better. Speculation was they took it away because of the poor sales it garnered ...

Updated 08-31-2011 at 08:28 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: A Fall/Winter To Be Happy For?

This marks my official 20th blog entry here on eWN so I figured I'd do it in a quarterly fashion just like I did with my first: "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of". I waited until after SummerSlam and last night's RAW to do this just so we could get a better understanding on how things may be heading.

Everyone feared that PG was going to be the death blow of THE 'E... I again ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Let Me Entertain You (A Story Of E-Fedding)

I'm going to do something different this week. I'm not going to talk about what CM Punk is doing or what Haitch has in store for Monday. I'm not going to talk about how CM Punk came back too soon. No, that's a story for another blog at another time. Today I'm going to talk about something different. Something new. Something that many may not want to admit to liking or maybe might have wanted to try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: A Summer To Remember

Quick website whoring:

[URL="stateofthee.blogspot.com"]stateofthee.blogspot.com[/URL]
    [URL="onemorenerd.com"]onemorenerd.com[/URL]

One of my first blogs was "A Spring/Summer To Be Leary Of" and I focused on the problems of Spring and what they could do to fix their problems leading into the Summer. They fixed all of that and have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: The WWE Championship And What It Means To You

I know I haven't had a blog in the last week or so but the thing is, I've been very busy. I've started A:

[URL="http://stateofthee.blogspot.com/"]http://stateofthee.blogspot.com/[/URL]

Facebook:
    [URL="facebook.com/pages/stateofthee"]facebook.com/pages/stateofthee[/URL]

YouTube:
    [URL="youtube.com/user/stateofthee"]youtube.com/user/stateofthee[/URL] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.