View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. STATE OF THE 'E: The End Of The Road

Well, well, well... we've come to that point. Haven't we? Let me first start by saying that this is my final blog on eWN. Yes, I said it rather bluntly but, that's realistically the only way I could say it. I just would like to thank everyone who's followed me from the beginning or might have forgotten about me or anything of that nature.

It was because of you guys that I did this. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts While No Way Out Happened

Tonight, I decided to do something different with my blog. I'm going to chronicle my thoughts while the show is happening and just post it. It's part review, part thought process and all experimental. So, lets take a ride shall we?

Good opening video.

They're starting with Ziggler VS Sheamus? YES! YES! YES!... Shame we won't get a new Champ though.

MATCH. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT. 02)

This is a mighty fine situation here as well. I believe Haitch will come out and eat up roughly 15 minutes of air-time talking about the lawsuits and various other topics. Potentially we'll see the return of both Lesnar AND Heyman but, I highly doubt it. I think that when they come back it'll be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: My Thoughts And Predictions On No Way Out (PT.01)

Welcome, welcome one and all to the new SOT'E!! Well, new as in, I've added some much needed stuff!! Either way, as you can see... my blog is about this weekends return of the infamous PPV from THE 'E known as

NO WAY OUT

Well... I'm going to jump into my thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.