View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. STATE OF THE 'E: Can The 'E Be Fixed?

Welcome, welcome one and all to the often imitated but NEVER DUPLICATED blog version of STATE OF THE 'E!! I as always am your traveling circus salesmen, Rated_R(ob)ko! In this edition of my blog I'm going to weigh on something personal, THE STATE OF THE 'E...

Yes. I have been following this company for the better part of 23 years. From infancy all the way to this week. And in early 2011 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: Think I Wouldn't Post About WMXXVIII?

Well, you're obviously wrong. Welcome again to the [B]ALWAYS[/B] imitated but [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated, [B]STATE OF THE 'E [/B]in blog form! I'm your host for the evening, [B]Rated_R(ob)KO[/B]!! The topic for tonight? WrestleMania XXVIII of course! And I need to start by saying a couple things so, here goes:

[B]1.) [/B]I fully, fully... FULLY support other shows doing their thing during ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:55 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: The Day Has Arrived!!

Welcome again to the [B]ALWAYS [/B]imitated and [B]NEVER[/B] duplicated [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B] in blog form! I am your host as usual for the occassion, [B]Rated_R(ob)KO[/B]!!

I'm happy. I'm happy that it is officially April 1st, 2012.. WrestleMania day. If I could get this made into a National Holiday, I would. It's certainly no secret that I'm a huge "mark" of THE 'E and always ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.