Blog Comments

This blog is bullish*t. All he does is bitch about the fans who don't like the current WWE product.
    [QUOTE=akbar;bt76193]I only do it out of love. Keep changing the shape of TV and PPV through [U][B]your[/B][/U] WWE council bro. lol[/QUOTE]

It's not my fan council.

[URL]https://www.wwefancouncil.com/Portal/default.aspx[/URL]

It's a WWE thing. They advertised for it back in January. I had to do a questionnaire to join but, it's legit dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO
    You're just grasping at straws here dude.
    I only do it out of love. Keep changing the shape of TV and PPV through your WWE council bro. lol
    Updated 10-13-2013 at 03:48 PM by akbar
    [QUOTE=akbar;bt76191]I praised your previous blogs and you react like a drama queen. I didn't like this one because it was just a rant with swear words while dismissing other peoples blogs that are in your head inferior to yours allegedly. Just because I didn't like this blog, it doesn't make me a hater.

Yes I will be reading your future blogs, does that make you feel better since you come across so damn insecure?[/QUOTE]

You're just grasping at straws here dude. :)
    Cool story, bro. Have fun being in all of your negative space trying to bait me into some sort of ridiculous keyboard war. Be good. Thanks for reading, I know you'll read my next one, next one after that and all the rest. Look forward to your comments.
    I praised your previous blogs and you react like a drama queen. I didn't like this one because it was just a rant with swear words while dismissing other peoples blogs that are in your head inferior to yours allegedly. Just because I didn't like this blog, it doesn't make me a hater.

Yes I will be reading your future blogs, does that make you feel better since you come across so damn insecure?
    [QUOTE=akbar;bt76189]I probably 'gushed' because they were actually good blogs.[/QUOTE]

Cool story, bro. Have fun being in all of your negative space trying to bait me into some sort of ridiculous keyboard war. ;) Be good. Thanks for reading, I know you'll read my next one, next one after that and all the rest. Look forward to your comments.
    It's okay akbar. Everyone has their own opinions. Hell, I remember a time where you gushed about my blogs. It's cool. Have fun hating for no reason.

To everyone else, thank you for taking the time to respond to my blog. Judging by the reaction, I'm not the only one who feels the way I do. It may not be a popular opinion or one everyone agrees with but, it is what it is. Thank you all for the responses!
    I probably 'gushed' because they were actually good blogs.
Page 1 of 67 123 11 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.