View RSS Feed

Rated_R(ob)KO

1. STATE OF THE 'E: All You Do Is Complain

Good evening you sacks of beautiful human flesh. I have decided to give you a blog considering I haven't done one in many, many months. Now here's the deal, you guys are used to people giving you "Top 10" bullshit. I'm actually here to deliver you a blog. An opinion piece that has structure and some topic mixed in with my randomness.

If you can't comprehend what I do, ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 05:56 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: Bizarro World

Yes sir, I promise you a great show! I'm boarding the crazy train and hopping aboard the blog cart in hopes to navigate through this place. I haven't done a blog in like a month or something so, here goes nothing:

Always imitated, NEVER duplicated. The one, the only, STATE OF THE 'E!

Just what in the hell have I witnessed this last week? If I were to have written this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Realistically Speaking

This Wrestlemania season has been dragging like crazy. It's been an underwhelming build so far. We're under 50 days away and have been discussing it since Survivor Series. For what everyone is hoping for, I think 'Mania this year has full potential to suck. But again, I think it could be one of the greatest ever if done correctly as well.

Obviously we're not going to get Attitude VS ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: What's In A Name?

Hello again my fellow bloggers and readers. Welcome back to the often imitated but never duplicated, STATE OF THE 'E!! I'm just going to get right into it becauseToday I'm going to be touching on a subject NOT as polarizing as The Rock (Which sparked some great discussion and it's much appreciated no matter what your opinion is.) winning the WWE Championship. No, no, no... this time, we'll be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. STATE OF THE 'E: Long Term Effects Of Quick Fixes

Welcome everyone to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I wish it were a positive and upbeat one but unfortunately I am not in the state of mind to provide you with that. I'm very pissed off. I understand The Rock being back "means something" to VKM but what does it mean to me? Horse shit.

I'm sick and tired of VKM not relying on the people that are breaking their back for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. STATE OF THE 'E: Raw + Rumble Ramblin' = Everything Else!

Welcome one and all to another edition of STATE OF THE 'E! I haven't done one in forever because I'm a lazy bum and one of my friends who reads this site told me its been a while since I've done one and that I'm "Fucking Up" for not posting in a while. So, here I am B. Nelson and everyone else who reads this... bringing you the best bang for your buck that money can buy. As per usual, keep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. STATE OF THE 'E: The Shield Of CM Punk

Oh yes ladies and gentlemen. I'm back again to give you some insight of my mind and dig into how things are going. Clearly you can see what this blog will be about due to the title of it.

Let me start by saying 374. That is the number of days currently that CM Punk has been Champion of THE 'E. In six short days, he will have surpassed John Cena's 380 reign of terror and will have been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. STATE OF THE 'E: Annual WrestleMania Dream Card

It's that time of year again my wrestling friends. It's five months away from WRESTLEMANIA and we all know I count down for that like I do Santamas. And next year is so important because "The Grand Daddy Of Them All" is only a couple hours away right here in NJ!!! And trust and believe... I'll be there.

But, as many of you know... this is the time I make my "Fantasy List" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. #RAWTALK! (Number.002): 10-08-2012

Welcome to the second edition of #RAWTALK!... I am your ever gracious host, Rated_R(ob)KO. Tonight I give to you my thoughts and opinions on what went down this past Monday night on RAW. I know, I'm a couple days late but, better than never right? Either way, I say we get this horse and pony show on the road!!!

The Good:
    RAW felt meaty. It was a very healthy helping of things we've ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. STATE OF THE 'E: Saturate The Nation

Yeah... WOW!! Almost 3,000 views for my first SOT'E back! I only got six comments but, I digress. My new blog, #RAWTALK! is doing pretty good as well with over 1,900 views... still only six comments but, can't get blood from stone I guess. Either way, I'm back.

It felt real good to write another SOT'E and I'll be continuing both series regularly. #RAWTALK! will go through cosmetic changes

Updated 09-28-2012 at 12:14 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.