Blog Comments

We all know Undertaker is 1 lol.
    Yeah people are going to totally bitch with every choice you make, beware of that. So far i love your list and the concept. Looking forward to the rest.
    Great blog, looking forward to the other entries.
    Great blog but man you have a heck of a task ahead of you and I hope you are prepared to be yelled at a lot haha.

I like it so far keep em coming.
    Awesome to see other danes here on the site, thought i was the only one
    I guess you did not see that the "jobber" David Otunga was in the main event, and "won". So in my opinion David is not a jobber.
    Quote Originally Posted by MR Joke
    lykkekage

when comparing matches from 2010 to 2011, you picked random matches except for the shawn vs taker to compare to hhh vs taker.I will show you how to compare it the right way!

Cena vs Punk 2011(money in the bank)-the WWE Championship match at 2010 (Money in the bank)

Orton vs Christian(over the limit)-the World Title match at 2010 for the Over the limit PPV

Smackdown Money in the Bank(Money in the Bank)-Smackdown Money in the Bank 2010(Money in the Bank)
    No, that would be very very unfair for 2010, since their matches were obviously badder. I compare the best matches from both years. There is no point in taking the best matches from 2011 and compare them to what was on the year before, the year before is obviously gonna be worse, makes no sense.

I would rather compare the best matches from both years, since well ... Both years actually have a chance of being better.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.