View RSS Feed

lykkekage

1. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (35-37)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  2. The 40 Greatest Superstars in Wresltemania History (38-40)

Hello everyone! I am back with another blog. This time, a blog about the 40 Greatest Superstars in Wrestlemania History.

We all think of Wrestlemania as the biggest event of the year. The time where the feuds are better than the rest of the year and the event where the matches and the moments will be remembered and go down in history.

But which Superstars have been the ...
  3. RAW Check! The Danish view - 17/01/2012

Hello people! This is a new blog series I will be starting, where I will review each of the segments of RAW, hopefully you will enjoy!

The RAW Opener

Mick Foley comes out and says that he wants to be in the Royal Rumble. Ziggler interrupts and make a mockery out of it. Punk comes out and backs Foley up, until John Laurinatis comes out and says that Foley cant be in ...
    Tags: raw, review, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Announcer, The Match and The PPV of '11 WWE (Part 2 in this series)

Hey Im back with part 2 ! If you wanna read part 1 of this blog go to http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Fail-of-11-WWE

Now, in the last part, I talked about the jobbers, the breakout stars and the epic fails of 2011, and compared them to 2010, and looking at that, 2010 did better, leading 2-0 in my own little scoreboard. Now, lets ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 09:18 AM by lykkekage

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Jobber, The Breakout, and The Fail of '11 WWE

Hello everyone! This is my second blog here. In this blog I will try to take a look at the year of 2011 in WWE (obviously, see title) by comparing it a bit to 2010

Was it good/bad? What did we get out of this year? Where did WWE get better/worse? I'll try and divide things into different categories (might have to make this a blog series, not sure yet)

We will start by ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 03:17 PM by Frank

Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.