Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by wwe=awesome
    who gives a crap? it was a great blog in which i agree with every step of the way. good read man
    People who want to have clear, understandable, enjoyable to read english care.

Rey is just as predictable in ring, but at least he has the excuse that his previous move set is pretty difficult as age and injuries take toll.
    I don't like seeing either on screen
    cena is garbage and rey stinks
    I bow down to you my master! Great blog and agree, Cena is a great wrestler!
    Agree about most,and take into the point that i have no idea about what happens backstage in wwe,but rey is constantly puting ppl over, rhodes,punk,del rio just to name a few. Hes glorified main eventer who is there for high spots in ladder/elemination chamber/rr etc matches and putting ppl over,and for all what hes done to wrestling and how much money he earned for this company he deserves what wwe gave him, and probably he deserves at least one more thing: credible WWE/WH title run meybe to end his carier with bang.
    Updated 02-06-2012 at 04:55 AM by Zekic
    completely true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar
    Punctuation and grammar need to be looked at. Copy it into Word and use spellcheck
    who gives a crap? it was a great blog in which i agree with every step of the way. good read man
    Good job and great post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.