Blog Comments

wait till you see generico brrainbusstttaahhhhh!!!, i reccomend you watch the past ppv's especially final battle steen vs corino and the old stuff like nigel mcguinness(desmond) vs bryan danielson i watch njpw mostly but roh is the best american promotion atm in my opinion
    I forgot to mention that I know Maria, I like her role in ROH too, seems a perfect fit for her, you know, while we are on the subject of Mike Bennett.
    Great Blog, ROH gets no attention on this site. I have been watching just about the same time as you and im very impressed with Mike Bennett
    Ziggler vs Swagger in a Submission match would be great, that is a better idea than a straight match, I was thinking 2 out of 3 falls, but Submission is better than even that.

Sheamus vs Christian could be added, and it would be great but Air Boom has to be featured to keep the Tag Titles alive in people's minds which is important right now.

I don't want Miz/Truth to miss a single Raw, which is why I want this "Get their jobs back angle" because I want to see more of them, not less.

Cody/Ted would be great and give Ted something to do, but a HIAC seems to big for them.
    Take out the Miz/Truth match, let it sink in they are 'fired'

Cody/Ted - HIAC, sleeper match. It'll be one of the top matches of the night, if its not, it's simply because the rest of the matches were SUPREME.
    Ziggler (c) vs Swagger in a Submission match would have been great .

Think Sheamus and Christian maybe would have a match against eachother, to decide the next 1.contender for the WHC. I would like this match better than a random Tag team championship match .

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.