Blog Comments

I agree with all that. 2 things I would like to throw in would be the Punk/Orton feud and the HHH/Punk feud. Punk/Orton this feud was pointless, Randy Orton beat the crap out of Punk every week on Raw and won both PPV matches. As for HHH, he really dropped the ball not turning heel to put Punk over. HHH/Punk was lining up to be a great feud but you could tell HHH wanted to be a Face and It made no sense to turn Punk back so they threw in some Russo-esque swerves to shift the focus elsewhere.
    I agree in the disappointment about the tag team division. Seeing Evan and Kofi team up, and their chemistry in the ring, I really thought it would be a revival of the tag team division. But now you have them feuding with Primo and Epico on superstars. Its disappointing because I think if the E put some focus on tag teams, we could see some really good matches and feuds
    I would disagree on the Show/Henry feud. I'm actually enjoying and think that it's been one of the better big man v. big man feuds to happen in a long time. But overall I really enjoyed your lists and agree with the rest whole-heartedly.
    I hope you do this every year from now on
    a big low would be the miz winnig the title alot of others deserve it way more than him christian is one example and another massive low no more JR. and i believe hbk retiring is a high because he is a great wrestler who left before he ruined his legacy
    I agree with all your highs and lows
    Sad to say that Christian will never become a main eventer in WWE, come back to TNA and he'll be guaranteed another TNA Heavyweight Championship reign.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.