Blog Comments

Totally agree. Ryder's match with JTG on smackdown was very good.. JTG was pretty good in the ring too he just needs to lose that annoying rap gimmick.
    this list sucks,where is cena and hogan?and edge?-__-
    As much as I hate Flair for doing the same match for 25 years his early days as a heel were some of the best ever. Not only is Flair not over rated he is on the top 10 wrestlers of all time.
    yea i agree but your list is pretty awesome. Lance Storm is definitely one of the most underrated. His moveset was 2nd to none and he was very decent on the mic as a heel. He always reminded me of Dean Malenko.
    Hogan's reputation has been built on his impact to wrestling, but very rarely do you ever hear people say that he is the greatest wrestler. They may say he's the biggest star or the greatest performer, but in-ring wise people seem to acknowledge his shortcomings.
    If flair is overrated, how come hogan aint?
    I thought about Shelton, but he had some really good runs as a mid-carder and had a few storyline around him. He might not have had a great push, but I think he got more of a chance than some of the guys on the list. I love Shelton though.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.