View RSS Feed

Anyrysm

1. Top 5 Most Under-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History

Armed with wrestling DVDs, a cold beer, a passion for writing, and an inability to sleep properly I'm rolling right along with the blog entries.

Since I just wrote a blog on the Most Over-Rated Wrestlers in WWE History...

Cheap plug: check out that and my other blogs

I have decided to go to the other end of the spectrum and list some of the more under-rated ...
    Tags: underrated, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Most Over-Rated Wrestlers In WWE History

Second blog in as many days...I'm on a roll I guess...

Anyway, I'm usually a positive guy who chooses to acknowledge the positive aspects of the wrestling industry as it unfolds rather than to bury it every time I disagree with a decision. I recognize the challenge of producing a monthly PPV along with 2 weekly telecasts and typically give some leeway in the decision making process. ...
    Tags: overrated, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Good things in the wrestling world

Hello once again all my fellow wrestling aficionados. It has been awhile since my last post, but I, like all of you, have been following our shared passion most diligently. For those of you who have read my blogs and/or posts you may know that I tend to be a positive person and choose to on occasion acknowledge the good things going on in wrestling today. This blog is meant to highlight some of ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fixing the Tag Division in the 'E

I have spent the last 9 weeks studying for the Illinois BAR exam, so my posts and blogs have been put on hold. But I have given myself a couple of nights off before getting into the stretch, so here goes...

Like many of the fine wrestling aficionados that frequent this site, I enjoy and miss quality tag team and tag matches in WWE. So I'm going to to come up with a few cost-effective, ...

Updated 07-14-2011 at 10:43 PM by Anyrysm

Tags: tag team, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Joy of TNA

Given the usual negativity coming from the Online Wrestling Community I wrote a blog post about "The Joy of WWE." I figured that I'll be fair and do "The Joy of TNA." So without further ado, lets get to it.

The Face Turn of Fourtune

Lets face it, the members of Fourtune are the most talented and entertaining in-ring competitors in TNA and when they ...
  6. The Joy of WWE

One thing I have noticed about the Online Wrestling Community is that it tends to be very negative. People are always wishing things were more like the attitude era, or not happy about who's being put over, or the writing etc., etc... It seems that many people either forget or fail to mention why we all love wrestling to begin with. So I am writing this blog post as nothing more or less than a reminder ...

Updated 03-25-2011 at 05:57 PM by Anyrysm

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Importance of Pacing

Pretty much anybody who has participated in organized sports at any level can attest to the importance of setting a pace. Too much adrenaline or aggression and you will burn yourself out too quickly; too much patience or hesitation and you waste valuable time and can end up costing yourself vital opportunities. This logic applies as much (if not more so) to wrestling.

We have all seen ...
    Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Roaring Silence at the Royal Rumble

I have been a member here for a couple months, but this is my first blog; so I'll keep it fairly short and to the point.

Last night (as we all know) was the Royal Rumble, and for my money I thought it was a great event. The three matches leading up to the rumble were all very good, with great pacing and great showings by the younger talent (i.e. Miz and Ziggler). Even the Rumble itself ...

Updated 01-31-2011 at 07:49 PM by Anyrysm

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.