Blog Comments

I did that for a loooong time in the 2000's. I quit watching right after the original brand extension because I was mad that I would now only see some of my favorites one night of the week rather than two. Sadly, that made me miss almost the entirety of Brock Lesnar and some of Kurt Angle's best years.

It's much easier to see what's gone right when you are away from it for a while.
    How very interesting to get this perspective from you. I wonder how many fans would be like you if they took a break and actually appreciate the product, rather than being burned out from constantly following each and every week.

I can tell you it's taken a while to get here and not all of it was good. I stopped watching around 1999 - 2006 and I came back fresh and yet feeling like I had missed some great stuff which I have tried to catch up on. But that was 7 odd years or so.

I think most fans are given to over exposure. If any normal episodic TV show screened as often as WWE does, it would get stale too.

Nice blog, and I don't say that like, ever.
    A Punjabi Prison match would be a fun match since Great Khali is on the rost this year and yes a 10/20/30 man battle royal would be fun
    Like the ideas dude and would love a 3 or 4 team match but thq said a couple of games ago if they add more superstars on screen at the same time they would lose out on other stuff likeness grapics etc.
    Yea more matches per show is needed and multiple tag team matches need to be allowed. I would also like to see the return of the buried alive match and a lumberjack match. As far as roster additions would love to see Sandow and Cesaro make it and for the love of god give me Mr. Perfect so I don't have to go create him.
    they used to have buried alive match a few games ago but they removed it for some reason I don't know why, it was a very good match.
    30 MAN BATTLE ROYAL
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.