View RSS Feed

ChrisMasterpiece

1. A Returning Fan...What's Changed?

I'm finally back in it.

At the end of 2011, I decided (for a few different reasons) to essentially stop following professional wrestling. Not just WWE - all of it. No 'E, no TNA, no ROH, no Chikara, nothin. It wasn't really for lack of interest, so much as there was just too much else going on that I didn't really have the time anymore. So for just about two years, I gave it up.
  2. My WWE '13 Wish List

Hey folks. I'm pretty sure the title speaks for itself, so let's get to it. These are the features I'm hopin' and prayin' will be added to WWE '13

1. Midcard Superstars

Now let me first say that I believe THQ did a great job with the WWE '12 roster. With that said, I was a little bit disappointed with the lack of midcard talent in the game. Now I understand that people are
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top Ten Young WWE Superstars Who Will Define The Future

So obviously the title speaks for itself: this is a list of the young WWE stars that are the future of the company. Here are the rules:

-they cannot be Divas, obviously

-they have to have been in WWE for less than 5 years

-they cannot have held either the WWE or World title

-tag teams count as one spot

-FCW stars can be used
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Term "Mark:" Have We Been Using It Wrong?

Hey again folks. Here we go with yet another chapter of the most sporadic writer of all time, Chris Masterpiece.

Let's get right to it. Brock Lesnar's return is big. Hell, it's huge. And everyone's talking about it, both the good and the bad. And here's where we find our topic.

I was watching some highlights from this past RAW and saw that one of the comments said something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Change In The Product, Part 1: The New School

After a hiatus, don't worry folks, ChristMasterPiece has returned. Be jealous.

Alright, so, here's the deal: I'm gonna be doing a four-part series on ways the WWE could change their product for the better (in my opinion, of course). So this is Part 1: The New School. Let's get to it.

I guess the first thing you're wondering is, who in the bluest of blue hells is the New ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top Five Tag Teams I'd Like To See in the WWE

Hey guys! My third-ever blog. Throw a party.
    Okay, here are ten teams that I'd love to see in the WWE.

5. Skip Sheffield and Mason Ryan
    I think these two would be a really interesting duo, because it's been a while since we've seen a team of purely strength-based competitors. I also think Sheffield's charisma could take him far in the 'E once he returns from that ankle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Reality Era: What Does It Mean?

Hello and welcome to my second-ever blog! Woot.

Okay, let's just get right down to it. CM Punk has coined this the "Reality Era." Now, I'm a huge Punk fan; in fact, he's my favorite Superstar on the roster, for various reasons (I could write about why he's my favorite, but let's save that for another blog). Now I pose my question: Is the Reality Era just a one-time thing, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Basic Thoughts on the State of The WWE

My first blog! Exciting. First of all, I just want to say that I'm not biased for or against any company. I like TNA and WWE, but for different reasons. Just want to get that out of the way.

Okay, so. Here's my two cents: I think a lot of what the 'E is doing is fine, and I think there are things they need to improve on. While I could go on about how well they're doing with some things, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.