Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by NWO_Loki
    Mickey James was the biggest asset TNA made to the KO division. She knows how to work a match period. WWE Diva(thats a joke) havent been good since the Trish Stratus / Mickey James fued cause that rivarly story was aweseme and the matches were awesome in telling the story of the fued. WWE FAILS at doing any of the women who compete there justice. Its garbage. I was fuckin stoked to see the main event TNA be women. Tara and Mickey did an awesome job taking the opportuinty given to them and making a main event. Kudos to TNA for it. I respect them more for it. A womens cage match? A you kidding me? WWE doesnt have the balls anymore to do anything like that. Instead i have to see them jerk off the super hero characters like John Cena and Rey Meyterio so that the merchandise flow stays plentiful. Lame. Boring.
    WWEs doing something hardcore..the upcoming divas tag team table match at TLC. Imagine how watered down and short thats gonna be!
    TNA KOs aeren't only hardcore, but can get fans excited to see them compete in the ring, unlike WWE, where the crowd goes dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by NWO_Loki
    Mickey James was the biggest asset TNA made to the KO division. She knows how to work a match period. WWE Diva(thats a joke) havent been good since the Trish Stratus / Mickey James fued cause that rivarly story was aweseme and the matches were awesome in telling the story of the fued. WWE FAILS at doing any of the women who compete there justice. Its garbage. I was fuckin stoked to see the main event TNA be women. Tara and Mickey did an awesome job taking the opportuinty given to them and making a main event. Kudos to TNA for it. I respect them more for it. A womens cage match? A you kidding me? WWE doesnt have the balls anymore to do anything like that. Instead i have to see them jerk off the super hero characters like John Cena and Rey Meyterio so that the merchandise flow stays plentiful. Lame. Boring.
    WWEs doing something hardcore..the upcoming divas tag team table match at TLC. Imagine how watered down and short thats gonna be!
    TNA KOs aeren't only hardcore, but can get fans excited to see them compete in the ring, unlike WWE, where the crowd goes dead.
    WOW! Someone actually pays attention to the wrestling instead of the hot T-N-As?!

J/K...I agree with the majority of what you're saying. TNA has definately taken a step in the right direction with the recent KOs cage match. I think they really dropped the ball by releasing both Hamada and Taylor Wilde. They should have had them lose the titles due to Sarita and had her and Wilde finish the fued that barely got started. TNA also needs to make the KO tag titles more relevant and have more title defenses.
    Also the divas has gotten worse. The only legit women on there are Beth phoenix, Gail Kim who i say is vastly under used, Melina, Natalia and Michelle McCool. Alicia Fox is a joke, and if you watch her match against Natalia a few weeks back. She smiled when she tapped out. There is plenty of talent Female wrestlers who can make wow the fans with their talents and i prefer them to sun tanned bleached blonde white toothed swimsuit models any day.
    Well Taylor Wilde got released so another nail in the KO division as it seems that only 3 years ago it was kicking ass against the divas and had some legitimate female talent who can wrestle. Besides her. Kong, ODB, Roxxi, Melissa and also recently released Hamada has made the KO division less interesting and don't be surprised if Daffney is next on the hit list to go. It is a shame these women are not part of TNA as they made them more watchable now it is stale and boring.
    I think the difference between WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts are the oners. VKM likes to see his women has sex objects and good looking women to draw the teenage men to watch the shows. But dixie is a woman, and I dont think she likes to see women exploited. I feel she wants the women to actually wrestle, and get over by their talents and not by their assets.

This is just my opinion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.