Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo
    As for Laycool vs the Beautiful People well TBP may not have created the gimmick but they were sure using it by the time Laycool started theirs and were well known for that gimmick so it's not about being the first, it's about copying what's being done in the present which is what Laycool did.
    Being vain and narcissistic prima donnas was always a character even before TBP were on the scene. Heck, most heels are vain and/or narcissistic. The Miz and Morrison were acting like TBP before the group formed.

Besides, Laycool looks more like a pair of BFFs then a Beauty Hierarchy.
    I won't claim that Trish and Lita were better wrestlers than Alundra Blayze or others, but my point was that the era of Trish and Lita was at least interesting to watch. The stories didn't suck, the matches were intriguing and lasted over 2 minutes and everyone in a tag match got the tag at some point. Because the WWE is wrestling and entertainment being a great wrestler is half the story and I feel the women of the attitude era had the whole story between them. I'm not asking everyone toagree but it's my opinion. As for Laycool vs the Beautiful People well TBP may not have created the gimmick but they were sure using it by the time Laycool started theirs and were well known for that gimmick so it's not about being the first, it's about copying what's being done in the present which is what Laycool did.
    Also, even though the women's division sucked even at this time, there are no women's wrestler's currently in either company that can hold a candle to the matches that Alundra Blayze and Bull Nakano had (one person replying to the original blog mentioned them).
    That was me!

Glad to see a different light on the same subject. But I still miss that day of Women's Wrestling in the WWE. And if you think those matches with those two were good, check out Bull's Japan Work. Who said women can't be powerful?
    What you just said is absolutely right. I appreciate that they wrestle night in night out but theyr'e still my piss break, and I thank WWE and TNA for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304
    You sir.....are completely right
    eat some smegma
    shut the fuck up i got a big dick goddamn smelly little smegma in my asshole!
    You sir.....are completely right

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.