Blog Comments

great article and points...100 percent agree with you... although from the looks of it Cena might stay face cuz wwe creative might crap out something stupid in this cena-nexus storyline... other than that totally agree with your article. why build wrestlers in your company like AJ styles and samoa joe only to crap on them and have ex wrestlers come in like jeff hardy; who f ing f'd over wwe after failing the drug policy time after time even when wwe gave him so many chances, main event your biggest ppv of the year... sad to see these events happening but lets hope for the future... gotta say i really like The Miz right now for WWE... i wish i can say something for TNA but if they r relying on someone like Jeff Hardy...
    You say you don't think anyone else noticed that there were 3 ex-WWE wrestlers in the BFG main event. Come on with that shit. That's a ridiculous thing to say. How stupid do you think we are? Do you think you're the only wrestling fan with a good noodle? Maybe you didn't mean it that way, but if you're going to throw something up here you might want to go through it first and make sure it's not insufferably stupid and condescending.
    Great article and a great point of view. But if you dislike WWE or TNA, there are alternates you can see. ROH is very good and some of the independent scene is a real hoot. CHIKARA does PG wrestling and it's frikkin funny. Also try to search out some international wrestling. Lucha Libre and Japanese Wrestling are frikkin amazing.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.