Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The_Socal_Guy
    What else does TNA have going for them?
    Was gonna let DK answer this, but decided to have a crack at it first. Number one, TNA has better match quality top to bottom on its shows. Second, they have a viable tag team and knockouts division(tag teams a lil weak, but Kaz and Daniels are better than what WWE has to offer). And last, TNA honestly has better storylines.
    I don't have a problem with Cena like everyone else does but it really would jave made more sense for him to beat the rock and lose to brock.

I want to see Brock in an actual interesting rivalry with someone new. Cena vs Brock was already done. Brock has been gone for 8 years it would have been cool to put him up against some of the talent that has arrived or risen in his abscence. Put him @ Survivor series.

Punk being champion meant nothing. He is still not a main eventer yet even with Cena in his matches. They have to keep putting him against smaller guys who can wrestle good like Jericho, Bryan, and Ziggler to make him look better and they turned him heel again because his fickle fans got bored with him being a Cena mini me. I would have loved for Bryan to have won the title a while ago. I would still want Punk to have the title until rumble.

I would love to have Cena as a heel but I love the message of Cena's character. It is true strength irl to go out and continue to do your job and things the right way no matter how much hate people have or how much time elpases. I really wisj Nash's NWO suggestion could happen. The last NWO didn't work because of Hogan's egotistical need to relive the 80s combined with the unreliability of Hall and Waltman. HHH could have saved the angle I just think he had no interest in doing so.

I never liked the brand extension in the first place. I would have strongly prefered a WCW owned by WWE in operation but ECW going out of business @ the same time as WWE not being able to get enough WCW talent @ the time ruined that 10 years ago.

I love great real tag teams like the road warriors steiners harlem heat hart foundation etc. WWE is capable of having great tag teams as they are @ having good divas and cruiserweights. Those don't matter to current WWE. As soon as the Dudley Boyz left I gave up on the tag team division. Consider yourself lucky to get 3 good tag teams with real chemistry @ any given point in time
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    1. Stupid and Pointless
    2. Idiotic and There's a Better Chance of me hitting the Powerball
    3. If it hasn't happened yet, it'll never happen
    4. Spoken like a true brainwashed WWE mark, TNA has got a hell of a lot more than one thing going right these days.
    5. Who cares, it doesn't matter. The roster is too crowded anyway. Need to split it up with the two shows and it doesn't hurt anything
    What else does TNA have going for them?
    1. Stupid and Pointless
    2. Idiotic and There's a Better Chance of me hitting the Powerball
    3. If it hasn't happened yet, it'll never happen
    4. Spoken like a true brainwashed WWE mark, TNA has got a hell of a lot more than one thing going right these days.
    5. Who cares, it doesn't matter. The roster is too crowded anyway. Need to split it up with the two shows and it doesn't hurt anything
    1. Leave Brock off the TV until the Rumble. That's the plan, keep Brock off TV for now. Although this is because of talks about having a rematch with HHH. That rematch could lead up to Brock vs Taker at WM29 if HHH does not accept the rematch.

2. CM Punk retains the title until the Rumble and then drops the belt to the Rock. I can see this happening. I see whoever the champ is heading into WM29 droping the belt to Cena. There has been talks of WWE giving the belt to Cena yet again.

3. Cena turns heel. This would never happen, the reason I believe it will never happen is because to many fans want it to happen and WWE knows this. Fans who love Cena tune in to watch and hope he wins. Fans who don't like Cena tune in to watch and hope he loses. So it's a money maker keeping Cena face.

4. Bring back the tag team division. I agree with everything you said about this.

5. Scrap the brand split. Another thing I agree with.
    Unfortunately, Cena will not turn heel any time soon. The WWE wouldn't have had the balls to turn Hogan heel like WCW did. They see Cena as their modern day Hogan. He sells a ton of merchandise to kiddos and is the #1 Make A Wish guy in the world. I've been wanting Cena to turn heel for at least 5 years now. IMO, he's right there with Randy Orton when it comes to stale and in desperate need of a character overhaul.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One
    "Correct me if im wrong but those are the only tagteams left."

I spent a few minutes racking my brain to try to prove you wrong, but I actually realised your right. Those are the only tag teams/stables. Thats how sad WWE's tag team division is these days.
    I actually did the same thing when I read this....You cannot expect a split up team to produce successful singles stars (or at least 1) if they are not OVER. So why not give a team a chance and keep them together for more than a few months, if you are just going to break them up anyways??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.