Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MJHardyz
    by far the worst rumble i have ever seen!
    1.)the nexus beat down every time a new person got in the ring got old after the first person they did it to.
    2.)the Khali returned only to get dumped out less than a minute after he entered.
    3.)Booker T and Diesel returned and were eliminated just as fast as the got here.
    4.)Alex riley accidently lossing his grip on the rope's and getting eliminated, forcing Cena to stay in the rumble longer and having the officials rush around to the back to see what they wanted to do. than having the miz eliminate cena.
    5.) no other returns like Christian, Bourne, HHH.
    6.)the last entrant was kane. who is by far THE MOST BORING superstar in the WWE.
    and it gets even worse.
    7.) Alberto Del Rio won the rumble???????? are you kidding me. Alberto Del Rio. the guy with the annoying announcer, the annoying song??? that Alberto Del Rio? what??? now sure. i will give it to the guy. he is a good wrestler. and i firmly believe that you should never bash on a pro. in no way am i bashing Alberto Del Rio. i am how ever bashing that annoying song and announcer who's introduction seems to get longer every week. i am questioning the WWE's decision on having Alberto Del Rio win the Rumble at this stage in his carrer. not to say in the future he wont deserve it but now is way to early. especialy when you have guys like John Morrison who deserves a major push, William Regal who is by far the greatest wrestler to have never held a championship, Dolph Ziggler who deserves a push. and so does Chavo who is an amazing wrestler but is just living under Eddies shadow. (which is a pretty good shadow to live under i might add. R.I.P Eddie) chavo deserves a push and even a shot at a tittle. imean he put on the most entertaining part of the rumble. all of those guys would have been better than Del Rio at this time. i am very disapionted at how the rumble played out this year. all the hype, all the build up, the 40 people, and this is what we get. entertaining at times but overall a disappionment. but i am not gonna be bitter about it. i said what i wanted to say. so dont think i hate the guy, i just dont agree with the fact that he won.
    Why do u write such long comments? You should have just written a whole blog about this blog.
    There maybe a reason why The Miz doesn't win clean...he is a HEEL. Heel's rarely win clean. Damn yeah why didn't those injured people come out and hurt themselves even more. HHH (I think) is supposed to be fine now but I read a thing where they said they wanted his return to be special. They have a divas match at almost every rumble, so meh. I thought that Edge using Christians special was creative.
    @thisbigmike Why would Dolph win? That would make either
    1. A heel vs heel main event match at Wrestlemania
    2. A really short title reign
    Why does everyone want Kong to come in and dominate.
    1. Its not like everyone will know who she is. She is going from TNA to WWE not the other way around.
    2. There is not much you can do with a giant diva monster (if they go that way). It will get old after a while.
    If Miz faces Cena at Wrestlemania then Cena will probably win. Most of the time the faces win the big matches at Mania. Really faces should win at Mania most of the time because its their biggest stage where good triumphs over evil.
    Who the hell cares about Trent Barreta?
    I thought the Rumble was really good. It seems your trying to hate the product so much that you just make up things to hate.
    by far the worst rumble i have ever seen!
    1.)the nexus beat down every time a new person got in the ring got old after the first person they did it to.
    2.)the Khali returned only to get dumped out less than a minute after he entered.
    3.)Booker T and Diesel returned and were eliminated just as fast as the got here.
    4.)Alex riley accidently lossing his grip on the rope's and getting eliminated, forcing Cena to stay in the rumble longer and having the officials rush around to the back to see what they wanted to do. than having the miz eliminate cena.
    5.) no other returns like Christian, Bourne, HHH.
    6.)the last entrant was kane. who is by far THE MOST BORING superstar in the WWE.
    and it gets even worse.
    7.) Alberto Del Rio won the rumble???????? are you kidding me. Alberto Del Rio. the guy with the annoying announcer, the annoying song??? that Alberto Del Rio? what??? now sure. i will give it to the guy. he is a good wrestler. and i firmly believe that you should never bash on a pro. in no way am i bashing Alberto Del Rio. i am how ever bashing that annoying song and announcer who's introduction seems to get longer every week. i am questioning the WWE's decision on having Alberto Del Rio win the Rumble at this stage in his carrer. not to say in the future he wont deserve it but now is way to early. especialy when you have guys like John Morrison who deserves a major push, William Regal who is by far the greatest wrestler to have never held a championship, Dolph Ziggler who deserves a push. and so does Chavo who is an amazing wrestler but is just living under Eddies shadow. (which is a pretty good shadow to live under i might add. R.I.P Eddie) chavo deserves a push and even a shot at a tittle. imean he put on the most entertaining part of the rumble. all of those guys would have been better than Del Rio at this time. i am very disapionted at how the rumble played out this year. all the hype, all the build up, the 40 people, and this is what we get. entertaining at times but overall a disappionment. but i am not gonna be bitter about it. i said what i wanted to say. so dont think i hate the guy, i just dont agree with the fact that he won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki
    The Unprettier by edge was a "shout out" because the spear was banned that's all. Christian making an appearence would have been good but then it takes away from Del Rio winning the Rumble. Miz isn't a champion that pins clean... i thought that has been established that he uses an almost Edge like "Ultimate opportunist" approach and it works. It's pissed you off so i'd say the miz is doing a good job. Divas match was just filler.
    Reks wasn't even in the rumble. Masters is due a push and Baretta better than Kidd? Not in my opinion.

No HHH, Christian, Evan Bourne. Because two of those three are injured and are still a month or two away from returning. All this hype for christian and bourne, who are both underutilized and languished in jobber roles for most of the last year, is strange to say the least.

It was a good rumble imo but it ruined it for you because you took rumours of returns WAY too seriously like quite a lot of people seem to do. You weren't happy with several returns like Nash, Booker T, Chavo and Regal.. or the fact that they put on Three matches (except divas) that were actually pretty solid and entertaining. You just seem to want more from an event that already provided quite a lot.
    Agreed!!!!
    it was a good royal rumble..... but it's getting old the whole miz thing, him coming out and saying no one respects him well there is a reason behind that until he actually beats a wrestler like orton or cena one on one he isn't gonna get any and before some smart ass points out that he's a heel yes i know. kane's a heel but at least he doesn't need outside help to him win matches reapetedly, all so the only miz eliminated cena was coz of alex riley getting eliminated when he wasn't suppose to. as for the divas title match the reaction when eve won just sumed it up that it's in trouble. i'm at a loss why they aren't using gail kim more, don't you think it's time to stop punishing her for going to tna. anyways other then the above the best part of the royal rumble was booker t's return the noise that the crowd made was awesome, it was a shame that he got thrown out by nexus
    No if you read, the highlight of the night was Nash and booker bigger pops than super Cena and Orton, i love Alberto Del Rio. it just seemed thrown together. number one contenders are not suppose to be in the rumble. they had there chance.

The Unprettier by edge was a "shout out" because the spear was banned that's all. Christian making an appearence would have been good but then it takes away from Del Rio winning the Rumble. Miz isn't a champion that pins clean... i thought that has been established that he uses an almost Edge like "Ultimate opportunist" approach and it works. It's pissed you off so i'd say the miz is doing a good job. Divas match was just filler.
    Reks wasn't even in the rumble. Masters is due a push and Baretta better than Kidd? Not in my opinion.

No HHH, Christian, Evan Bourne. Because two of those three are injured and are still a month or two away from returning. All this hype for christian and bourne, who are both underutilized and languished in jobber roles for most of the last year, is strange to say the least.

It was a good rumble imo but it ruined it for you because you took rumours of returns WAY too seriously like quite a lot of people seem to do. You weren't happy with several returns like Nash, Booker T, Chavo and Regal.. or the fact that they put on Three matches (except divas) that were actually pretty solid and entertaining. You just seem to want more from an event that already provided quite a lot.
    I totally agree with everything you've said but just one thing to point out, tyler reks was in the rumble he just fell at the hands of new nexus

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.