Blog Comments

Hes not getting stale, hes just saying the same thing over and over.
    THIS
    Wrestlingfans are like the dog in Up*.. 10 second attention span. As soon as we get 10% of what we wanted, we're bored. If Zack Ryder really gets on tv, we'll tear him down within two weeks. If Cena stops tomorrow, we'll be bitchin that the next superhero is not so superhero-y and Cena's 5 moves of doom are much better and.. you get my point..
    nice blog King. I was listening to him on SD! and he did seem very repetitive. would've loved it if he mentioned why del rio wasnt there but i guess even he has a cap on what he can say. i also noticed the fans were more interested in waving and cheering when they were in the shot.
    well i ordered my punk shirt on august 1st (released on the 5th) and it's only arriving next week!
    Actually I do agree with your blog King Scrapper. He is getting stale. I mean where is this going.A story line has to have direction and right now this thing has no direction. In my mind after the original promo about WWE management the whole thing lacked originality. I would have prefered to have HHH return as a wrestler to confront CM Punk instead of becoming the COO (even that sucks). If this story moves on I see it like CM PUNK talking about the talent not being used properly. He want to be the voice of the voiceless so be the voice of Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre, and other very talented wrestlers not being used on TV. That should be his vocation and where the story line should be heading. An this whole mistery thing with the WWE (Mystery GM, mysterious SMS) I mean come on. it's boring and no one care anymore. We all know that Vince will be the one revealed as the one who sent the SMS to Nash. I hope it sets up a match at a future PPV with HBK as the special guest Ref.
    Stale???? Punk is just about the only thing worth watching on Raw right now.
    I don't think he is getting stale as much as HHH is. HHH is not giving him much to go on. Neither is Nash. Unfortunately there is nobody in that company right now (Edge would have) that could give Punk a run for his money on the mic...so its not him getting stale, but him not getting anything to be mind blowing about.
    Wrestlingfans are like the dog in Up*.. 10 second attention span. As soon as we get 10% of what we wanted, we're bored. If Zack Ryder really gets on tv, we'll tear him down within two weeks. If Cena stops tomorrow, we'll be bitchin that the next superhero is not so superhero-y and Cena's 5 moves of doom are much better and.. you get my point..

*Borrowed this from a recent Jon Stewart skit
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.