Blog Comments

Oh, he has one good match and now he deserves to be champion?! Please! Whatever happen to having to have multiple and consistant matches to prove your worthiness for being Heavy Weight Champion more or less being in the main event scene? Besides the match he had on Monday, give me a list of the Top 10 singles matches Miz has had that made him look like World Champion material...
    Updated 01-05-2011 at 02:55 PM by Xpacfan
    I need to point out to you that the Miz-JoMo match proved he could win a 1 on 1 match up, he proved he could hang with a wrestler who is a better athlete than him, he proved he could be hard nosed. Miz proved on Monday night he deserves to be champ.
    miz cannot work a match if its not gimmick...so sorry to say i feel bad for the man cuz he works hard...but if ur champ u should b able to work a match without a gimmick...he hasnt had a legit 1v1 until now
    The Miz is starting to prove he is a great heel champion, his match against Morrison on Jan-3rd proved that. Miz is getting great heat from the crowd. The problem Miz has is he has to face the WWE favorites the plodding Orton and the kid favorite Cena, will the WWE ignore Miz great heel run as champ or will they listen to the whining of Cena and Orton and give then the title back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlymike
    I don't think they would have a Morrison v miz match at wm for the belt. Not s big enough draw. Those matches are reserved for cena and orton. I read hear all the time and it's ppl begging for a new face as champ. Now that we get one, nobody is happy bout it. The fact that they are playing this out before the rumble makes me think it will be over by the ec ppv. Setting up a bigger name *orton* for a title fued going into wm against miz or cena.
    I think a Morrison vs. Orton or Morrison vs. Cena WM match would be a big draw! You basically have one of the top guys wrestling someone who's underrated and finally getting the chance he needs to be champion!
    I don't think they would have a Morrison v miz match at wm for the belt. Not s big enough draw. Those matches are reserved for cena and orton. I read hear all the time and it's ppl begging for a new face as champ. Now that we get one, nobody is happy bout it. The fact that they are playing this out before the rumble makes me think it will be over by the ec ppv. Setting up a bigger name *orton* for a title fued going into wm against miz or cena.
    Miz's title reign has been a joke so far! His first fued as champion is with Raw's color commentator?! I guess that really shows how much faith the WWE has in him being a legitamite champion...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.