View RSS Feed

THEKEVINBRAND

1. Is WWE trying to kill kayfabe?

So apparently the reason why Eva Marie was smiling and laughing on her way to the back after her elimination at WWE's Survivor Series pay-per-view is because they are now teaching talents that if they are on the babyface side, when they leave the ring they should smile and engage the fans and play their character, not sell the loss.

So let me get this straight: if a babyface got screwed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thoughts on TNA's Current Affairs

This may not be my blog, but I found it interesting to re-post in on here to have the people's opinions:

A little advanced warning though. Point #2 contains spoilers for this week's episode of iMPACT. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE RESULTS OF THIS WEEK'S IMPACT TO BE SPOILED FOR YOU, DO NOT READ POINT #2 ON THIS LIST. YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY WARNED. DO NOT BLAME ME IF YOU SPOIL THE SURPRISE FOR ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How TNA’s 10th Year Can Be Its Best

TNA Impact Wrestling celebrated its ninth anniversary at tonight’s pay-per-view, and while it’s nice that the company has existed for this long, things could be a lot better.

The promotion seems to be running in place from a business standpoint, drawing meager numbers on pay-per-view and the same million-plus fans every Thursday night on Spike TV.

Something ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Something TNA should consider doing...

To Dixie Carter,Tommy Dreamer, Eric Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Jeff Jarrett and Spike TV.

I hope you take the time to give this a read.

Hire:

- The Briscoes
    - Jon Moxley
    - The Kings of Wrestling
    - TJ Perkins/PUMA
    - Kenny King
    - Haas and Benjamin (strictly as a tag-team)
    - Ben 'Pac' Satterly
    - Fergal Devitt ...

Updated 02-25-2011 at 12:18 AM by THEKEVINBRAND

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another TNA Original Bites the Dust

Yes that's right another TNA Original has left the company he has called home for the past 7 years. Jeremy Fritz or better known to the wrestling fans as Eric Young departed TNA Wrestling last night after declining a new contract offering him a lower salary than he currently earned.

Now who really knows what went down backstage but let me add my opinion to this here: has Dixie Carter ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE vs TNA: The long fought battle

If I wanna watch a kid's show i will watch wwe, but hell no i won't why? because of the lack of direction. here's an example to you wwe marks out there: you say that TNA Wrestling is sitting there stealing every wrestler from wwe and no it isn't true, where is Kevin Thorn? Not in TNA! Where's Maria, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas? NOT IN TNA! Now this whole "stealing" thing came way before ...

Updated 10-27-2010 at 09:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. NXT: a total flop of an idea.....

Let me begin here that I do not watch wwe programing but I do read and study some play by play reports of their shows to see if it's worth the watch. And like always it isn't.

So this whole planned reality thing where they were supposed to do this ala Tough Enough was down the drain as soon as the first episode aired. ratings showed the same (now we know why it's on wwe.com). I actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. "THEY" were revealed... Future and Impact

Tonight was the night a TNA champion was crowned no matter who the winner was. I was actually surprised they went along with Jeff Hardy. Jeff is a great competitor, and I'm glad Kurt wasn't the guy pinned. Now for Jeff's heel turn. Who remembers his heel turn in January 2003? I sure as hell don't ( I had to look it up, I'm not perfect you know lol). It lasted only a month. Basically, Jeff's heel turn ...

Updated 10-11-2010 at 07:52 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The real reasons why I don't watch WWE anymore

1. Moving JR to Smackdown, then getting rid of him in general: He was one of the reasons (other than Bischoff at the time) why I was watching Monday Night Raw. He was able to tell a story from A-Z by calling a match with King. Late last year, Jim Ross was forced to leave the announce booth after being struck with another Bell’s Palsy attack, and ever since then Vince McMahon decided it was ...

Updated 02-09-2011 at 04:33 PM by THEKEVINBRAND

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Thoughts about the new arrivals II

So if you have read my first blog, I'm giving my opinions on the new wrestlers brought in during the Hogan/Bischoff Regime so here goes:

Hulk Hogan: Here's something TNA should have realized after January 4, 2010, Hogan cannot put asses in seats anymore. Who has memories of Hogan in TNA? I don't really, cuz I tend to forget all the crap Hogan has been feeding us for the past year. My ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.