Blog Comments

Firstly i'd just like to say to the guy that said "Kevin Nash is a nobody" heres a tip for ya, go read up on your wrestling history and you'll find he is far from a nobody.

Secondly on the subject of the Miz...I to am from England and thus only know the Miz from the WWE and not any reality programme and so agree with you that it dont matter, I mean hell its alla form of Entertainment which lets not forget WWE is, and if a guy can go from being an "actor" in the WWE to a legimate sports persona in the UFC (Brock Lesnar) then why not come from a reality TV show to the WWE? I always see the WWE as the kind of US version of Eastenders/Corrie, Its fictional and over the top yet at times gripping and makes you want to tune into the next episode/show
    My opionion on the Miz is still out at the mo, i think they could do something good with him but fear they may not and he may just be a stop gap for HHH to return (although now Sheamus has won KOTR, they may look at HHH and Sheamus up again?)
    Just a point to note in your blog, you say the Miz won clean which i dont agree with....For two reasons
    1) A top heel should never truly win clean, there should always be some way they "cheated" or manipulated the situation
    2) I'd hardly call it a clean win when Orton was fighting off the nexus, However if you've read point one you'll see that's why it was brilliance that the Miz did win in that way.

but all in all i agree with what you said about the new blood coming through :-)

*NB dont you think Heels make better money in the bank winners?
    I hated The Miz originally but he slowly won me over after splitting with Morrison. I think once he lost the chick magnet gimmick he started to take off
    I wouldn't go as far as saying that Nash is nobody, Kevin Nash has been an advocate for new superstars for a LONG while. Nash has been saying for YEARS now that he wants to put over new guys, hell look what he did for the Guns. GRANTED, the Guns would have gotten to where they are now on their own, BUT Big Daddy Cool saw that the Guns could make money and brought some of the funniest/stupidest comedic skits to TNA Wrestling (anybody remember Alex Shelley stealing Bob Backland's book? LMAO)

As for the Miz, I have only one thing to say about his title win.............
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOO OOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    In my opinon The Miz is Great. And Kevin Nash is nobody!
    I agree, I'm jus sayin

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.