Blog Comments

This would be a good way of going about it, I think... not really an out-of-the-blue "oh, I'm a bad guy now" thing but a credible turning point that people could get behind - and maybe even help Cena recoup some respect by doing so. It's hard to respect Cena for just letting things lie and turning the other cheek. Punk sure as hell didn't - he picked his spots and made history. The turn you described above would help Cena become relevant again. Not just relevant, but believable and even respected more than he is right now.
    none at all
    I heard that there have been talks of this happening, also that there might be a new stipulation to the match involving Cena somehow re-earning his spot in the main event at TLC.
    OMG I've had cenough. Yes he could sure as hell get a ppv off because the fans are sure as hell tired of him. Does he want to do right by Ryder? Then maybe he should let Ryder win on his own. I don't see how Cena screwing Ziggler over will help Ziggler's status since Cena dominates 99% of the competition and he'd dominate Ziggler possibly leaving him worse off than he left the NEXUS. So no I would rather not see Cena at all at TLC unless he's being dominated by Kane, but knowing WWE he'll likely help Ryder win the title so we can all thank Cena for Ryder's win and maybe that way he'll start getting cheers again.
    Cena could do with a break. Hes been working hard for years now, with not much time off in between. But if hes working with anyone, it should be Ryder and Dolph, since that makes the most storyline sense. A feud with Kane and Cena doesn't, because Kane could just be on a destruction path like before.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.